Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,101 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? (657 Views)

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by kinginvagina: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let's know why you can or can not, if you have tried it already share your experience.
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by Mrjo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Till wedding nite is ultimate
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ere kilaja bekun se?
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by stGabrielo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
never,me wey Kant hold 3days without banging tongue
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by izmercy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmm... That one go difficult o. Except if we're getting married within the first 3months.
I don hear different stories from been raped by uncle, sister's husband, gateman to devil's handwork to I heard it once when I was in primary school but never thought it counts.

The last one happened to a son of my mom's friend. After many years of financial and emotion investment, only to find out that she has been dualized.
Guess what? Dem carry pastor come preach plus scope am say it happened for a reason. imagine
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by ajeyomi11(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ummmm, i should be able to cry
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by CaesarDon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yes, if she's a virgin (after physical, visual and periodic confirmation) but I'd have a/some side chick(s).
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by ikp120(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yes oooooo!

On the condition that she will be sucking my dick regularly, and she will also allow me to romance her. I can even do no sex marriage sef, so long as the above conditions are met. cool cool cool
Re: Guys Can You Go Into A No Sex Relationship With A Girl You Are Dating? by chivic(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why not. Must there be sex in dating? Or let me put it straight, must we provoke God because we are dating?

(1) (Reply)

Breast Size / Why Do We Dance When We Really Need To Urinate? / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.