Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Am Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Back (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Back by Buharison: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
My people I am back again, I just wanted to say thank you to all those that insulted Buhari, He would soon be back
My former monicker was buhari child but I deactivated,
And last but not the least, Why are most romance section girls jobless both the married ones, Can't the married ones go to family section, I guess most of them are still here to look for boyfriends, Sometimes I do pity their husbands and even the single ones i do pity men that would end up with them, To the guys don't take any advice from any lady here, There are good ladies here but the bad eggs are more
Re: I Am Back by moshood521: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Issorite

Re: I Am Back by Buharison: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
moshood521:
Issorite
Enemy of state I sight thee sa, am complaining that asslickers on this section are too much
Re: I Am Back by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar your nigga is back oo
Re: I Am Back by Victornezzar: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
Victornezzar your nigga is back oo
Yeah I see am oo
Btw dere is a bit of sense in wah he said
Re: I Am Back by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah I see am oo
Btw dere is a bit of sense in wah he said
true ooo
Strange things always going on romanceland
grin grin
Re: I Am Back by Victornezzar: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
true ooo
Strange things always going on romanceland
grin grin
lol
yeah oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison where av u been. hope u ave been following the script playing since yesterday, about BROKE GUYS??
Re: I Am Back by Buharison: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Buharison where av u been. hope u ave been following the script playing since yesterday, about BROKE GUYS??
Oh ye patriot i don't have time to go through a useless thread, The Op of the so called thread needs help, She said she's a nurse, I haven't seen any nurse that would spend all her day on nairaland, it's obvious she's an house wife

1 Like

Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison:

Oh ye patriot i don't have time to go through a useless thread, The Op of the so called thread needs help, She said she's a nurse, I haven't seen any nurse that would spend all her day on nairaland, it's obvious she's an house wife
housewife that is depending on her husband calling out "BROKE GUYS". when you enter marriage rather too early u tend to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: I Am Back by Buharison: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
housewife that is depending on her husband calling out "BROKE GUYS". when you enter marriage rather too early u tend to misbehave.
Who knows whether it's only on nairaland she do find comfort, I mean y is a so called married woman still having problem with guys, her types are in family section looking for a way to improve their marriage, she's just here making useless threads
Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison:

Who knows whether it's only on nairaland she do find comfort, I mean y is a so called married woman still having problem with guys, her types are in family section looking for a way to improve their marriage, she's just here making useless threads
that is how u knw pipu that dnt have value, dnt knw her class and she doesnt respect herself and her marital home.
Re: I Am Back by Buharison: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
that is how u knw pipu that dnt have value, dnt knw her class and she doesnt respect herself and her marital home.
I guess her husband isn't giving her the deserved attention, am all out for them including the asslickers, Normality must be restored back to this section
Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison:

I guess her husband isn't giving her the deserved attention, am all out for them including the asslickers, Normality must be restored back to this section
We woult stop giving them hot hot. dis nairaland, no go contain us, most esp those that have brain bt cant use it.
Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison:

We woult stop giving them hot hot. dis section no go contain us, most esp those fools that derieve joy creating senseless trends.
Re: I Am Back by Buharison: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
We woult stop giving them hot hot. dis section no go contain us, most esp those fools that derieve joy creating senseless trends.
I don't blame them, I blame some useless guys that supports them
Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buharison:

I don't blame them, I blame some useless guys that supports them
The Asslicker, Fuckboys Unit
Re: I Am Back by Buharison: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
The Asslicker, Fuckboys Unit
Dem plenty oo
Re: I Am Back by Stevengerd(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Buharison:
Dem plenty oo
they Wanna Stay Relevant

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know Bonny Girls? / How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? / What To Do After Rape In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.