Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,060 members, 7,899,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) (3049 Views)

Owner Of G Wagon Whose Side Mirror Was Broken By Truck Driver Goes Beserk / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Cardi B And Offset Show Off Lamborghini Cars For Kulture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by hapsyno: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
As usual...OBO BADDEST
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Deborah! You can never be poor. angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Ilajeboy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
undecided u up there u stole my FTC
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by nepapole(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Van...
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

Davido should be happy his mom didn't get to see him this useless.
Never seen a human being so empty and vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Jostico: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just like this guy. the guy before me na bad belle. make we see the guy after me wati e go talk

1 Like

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
deborah do something so you won't be poor.
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by makydebbie(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
dayo2me:
deborah do something so you won't be poor.
Sure I'm. wink
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by gbzed(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Idiot what is empty or vain about what he does, it is called SHOWOFF when you got the money flaunt it and you were not even forced to enter the thread, u just start to dey talk rubbish. JEALOUSY
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure I'm. wink
keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by fowosh: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
30b
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Effizy12(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Davido and showoff are like 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by samisj4real(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
please who noticed he looks like egg roll just like hiz older folks especially the new senator dat inherited his l8's blodda throne......

1 Like

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by WebSurfer(m): 3:56am On Jul 26, 2017
grin
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by wayne4loan: 5:15am On Jul 26, 2017
This Guy Keeps On Out Doing Himself With His Level Of Childishness angry
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2017
I see all the haters' comments above me....shocked

but na STILL 30 BILLION 4 D ACCOUNT OH grin
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by jeamie(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2017
God will make me rich
Oh God of heaven shocked
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Tenim47(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Davido should be happy his mom didn't get to see him this useless. Never seen a human being so empty and vain.
church rat undecided
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
makydebbie:
see your big breast..
E nor dey heavy you?
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by makydebbie(f): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
see your big breast..
E nor dey heavy you?
When Cossy's own never heavy her. grin
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2017
As usual nobody seems to have noticed those car belong to a Malian and not Davido...the owner of those cars was the one showing off his wealth to Davido and his crew and not the other way round
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
makydebbie:
hmm true sha.. but your own is more balanced and well structured than that of cossy..
I will do anything to suck it..
I'm just being sincere..
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by makydebbie(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmm true sha.. but your own is more balanced and well structured than that of cossy..
I will do anything to suck it..
I'm just being sincere..
LOL, okay.
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by malificent(f): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Is that a blunt in his hand?
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by ghost3040: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
I feel like fucking and cumming on ur sexy boobs..
makydebbie:
LOL, okay.
Re: Davido Created A Big Scene In Mali With Series Of G Wagon & lamborghini Cars(PV) by omoeko001(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
makydebbie:

it is not that big, when you go come lag

(1) (Reply)

2018 Free Jupeb Questions And Answers For Chemistry And Literature / DJ Cuppy Biography, Age, Profile, Net Worth & Life History / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Lamborghini Aventador, Ned Nwoko Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.