Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

She Seem Materialistic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seem Materialistic. (747 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seem Materialistic. by Yomi6(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
I Really like this girl but from the little conversations we've had, she seem like the demanding type.
I'm a young graduate who's trying to get his life together. What do I do?
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by ikp120(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yomi6:
I Really like this girl but from the little conversations we've had, she seem like the demanding type.
Dey there dey ask rhetorical questions. You hear? Okay!
angry angry

Before I close and open my eyes, make sure say you don delete her phone number. angry

4 Likes

Re: She Seem Materialistic. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

Please date her,
At this point of your life, she is a gift!

Every person trying to get their life together needs a materialistic girl to put them on their toes and motivate them to get successful quick.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Seem Materialistic. by Yomi6(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
ikp120:
Dey there dey ask rhetorical questions. You hear? Okay!
angry angry

Before I close and open my eyes, make sure say you don delete her phone number. angry
Ok sir
But I like her gon o
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shebi she get papa...
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by ikp120(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yomi6:

Ok sir
But I like her gon o
Those kind of girls na fvck material bro. Don't fall in love with them. Just fvck and pass. That kind girl can reduce your life expectancy from 80 years to 44 years (death by firing squad for armed robbery angry angry)

I go to Ring road and I see fine babes hustling and running around asking passers-by if they wan buy phone. I just highlight from my Lexus dey flash my Sony Xperia around, but they no send. They're just business minded. Na those ones be serious girls. Leave all those gold digging Blac Chyna wannabes alone. Just fvck and pass.
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by 0b100100111: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2017

Use her for money rituals!

Re: She Seem Materialistic. by MissRaine69(f): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Get your life together that comes first.
There will be many more to like ......
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by Evablizin(f): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Op turn the situation upside down by being the one demanding from her,she will runaway from you like flash
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by RedBeauty: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Get your life together wink
Re: She Seem Materialistic. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Yomi6:
Then you leave her for people that can afford her.

(1) (Reply)

Special For Ladies, Simple Tricks To Grow Your Hair Faster And Longer. / Different Ways Nigerians React When Stopped By The Police / Are Ladies Turn On By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.