Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Uber Passenger Films Driver Getting BJ From Prostitute During Ride(photos+video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uber Passenger Films Driver Getting BJ From Prostitute During Ride(photos+video) (604 Views)

Native Doctor Who Buys Used Condoms From Prostitute Dies During S*x Romp… Shocki / Video: Uber Passenger Accused Driver Of Rape Because He Cant Charge Her Phone / Uber Passenger Threatens To Falsely Accuse Uber Driver Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Passenger Films Driver Getting BJ From Prostitute During Ride(photos+video) by celebsnest(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2017

An horrified Uber passenger, has shared a very disturbing experience with the ride-hailing service.

According to the passenger, identified as Aner Manuel, who described the incident as the most uncomfortable ride of his life, his driver was seemingly receiving MouthAction from a prostitute, and the company attempted to apologize by offering him a mere $10 credit.

The horrified customer, Aner, who claims he was stuck in an Uber for two miles while an intoxicated prostitute groped and performed MouthAction on the driver, posted the footage of the 'most dangerous and inappropriate ride ever' on social media after the incident in Chicago around 3am on July 17.

In the clip, a woman is seen kissing the driver and then lowering her head into his lap, while mood music plays over the stereo.

After the ride-hailing service allegedly offered him a $10 credit, Manuel posted the video online to prompt Uber to appropriately respond to the complaint.

Manuel continued:

'She then began to grope him and grab him. They began to kiss and she began loosening his belt.

'As we got further and further from my pickup location I had no idea where I was, so I had to stay in the car. She then proceeded to perform MouthAction.

'This was my last straw. I asked the driver to drop me off. Since I've contacted Uber and they refunded me for trip and gave me a "$10 credit".

'They've seen this video and are still "investigating". They have been extremely bad at answering any messages I've sent, and I demand something gets done. This is not okay!'

An Uber spokesperson said in an email sent to the DailyMail.com said;

'The behavior of this former driver is appalling and is not tolerated on the Uber app.

'As soon as this situation was reported to us, we immediately removed this driver's access.'

Watch video here>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/uber-passenger-films-driver-getting/
Re: Uber Passenger Films Driver Getting BJ From Prostitute During Ride(photos+video) by ololadeking(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
sai buhari
Re: Uber Passenger Films Driver Getting BJ From Prostitute During Ride(photos+video) by Ever8054: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2017
wetin consine konji with "uber"...?...in raster mans voice.. " yeah man!..konji give no f**,k to them uber.man..bomboclat konji gon respect no raster ,gan like kilode...
Re: Uber Passenger Films Driver Getting BJ From Prostitute During Ride(photos+video) by WebSurfer(m): 2:40am On Jul 26, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Giveaway - 2k Airtime/data To The 10th, 20th And 40th Commenters. / Army Open Fire In Nnamdi Kanu House / Please Add Dislike Feature To The Comment Sessions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.