Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (23143 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by lyricalz: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
God bless who ever wrote this, I have always been an advocate of women empowerment. I love to see women become who and what they want to be, and not always depending on men. Who told you that you can't make it large? ladies the moment you stop lying to yourselves, that's the moment of gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
2buffagain:

Honestly, the only person to blame/be taught is the boy.
HE needs to be taught to value his resources the way slay queens value their "affections".

If slay queens keep attempting to slay wallets yet no man gives into their foolishness, they will eventually get with the program and find themselves a job.
As long as there are foolish buyers, there will always be sellers. Such is the law of supply and demand.

I think we live in a time where the self-esteem of our young men are under heavy attack.
The key to fixing most of a person's life issues is by fixing that person's self-esteem.
When it comes to the fixing our young men's self-esteem, it is the women in his life that can help him the most.

Women have no idea what their words do to men. Your words penetrate us because we have no natural defense against a woman's words (I could care less what some other man thinks). Women's words either build us up, or break us into a million pieces, even if he doesn't show it.
The way to help men is by giving the young men in your lives more verbal validation. More verbal praise. More verbal upliftment that he is a fine, solid man who deserves more in life than being an ATM to empty headed, crotch-bleeding imbeciles.

Women are not the only ones who need verbal appreciation and upliftment to increase in self-respect. We are all souls and made of the same gooey stuff inside. smiley

....all that being said...the way some slay queens look.....konji na bastard grin

Your post is stuffed with class.

A 1000 likes.

Great stuff
Re: Dear Broke Women by JhyMedex: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?

Lol.. I've had countless similar experiences..
one oda tin I observed around whr I work a teaching hospital is dt..
the guys walk to d gate, get a cab dt takes them into the teaching hospital..
Bt u kn Wat most of d gals do?..
they come to d gate stand dere n keep waving at cars(same wit their hands, odas with their eyesgrin)..
mayb it's the upbringing or sth av not figured out yet..
Most gals av dis sense of entitlement ..
they believe by virtue of being gals men owe dem sth..

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Augustap(f): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

Seriously,I don't understand that sentences o; " but no more stroking " .What do u actually meant by that.
No more insults
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
No condition is permanent the person your calling broke may be making investments that will pay Off one day you really never know so don't judge
Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
As for all the Ppl calling the Op names, saying she is doing it for online fame you ppl are the type that eat and sleep social media.

I mean what do you gain from social media fame. Fame in a faceless forum?

Honestly some ppls Tomfoolery is the stuff off legends.

Anyway I understand its difficult for ppl with coconut water brains to put up a meaningful debate.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

No more insults
Ok.
Re: Dear Broke Women by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
That is what you should have been doing instead of coming here to talk about Broke Girls... Everyone has a right to dream and fantasize anyways but not everyone gets to live their fantasy.
It's okay to fantasize about catching a rich guy but it's wrong to beat others down for daring to have the same dreams as you do. That's what ladies do now. It's abusive to label people 'broke' because they are not financially buoyant in your own eyes. It's like ladies now are promoting a caste system in which broke guys have no right to be loved. Like they should be eunuchs because they are broke, but women are free to long for what ever they like because they are women. Who the hell made that law? Where is it written? If it's so in your culture, do you know how many cultures there are in Nigeria, Africa and the world? It's annoying that it is women who lose at the end of the day. There are two things that happen because of it; men become deceitful, claiming to have money they don't have or wait till their fifty before they get married. It's not men who have limited number of eggs in their body, it's women. Some dumb women will just come up with a law your parents did not follow and you all will be living by it.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Romanciella:
With the way u carry this matter for head. Hope u re sha enjoying all the attentions u re getting seeing as u replied to almost all the critics

Lol...actually its rather sad than funny cuz what u re trying so hard to potray on a faceless forum thats probably 70% teenagers

Whatever

M out.

Enjoy yr 24hrs of fame

And oh like a freind of mine said earlier, your own bouyant is someone else's starting point..besides empty barrel makes the loudest noise madam gyneacologist

Oshi rada rada
I don't need to impress anyone. There is more to life than likes.
And so what if they are teenagers?
This level of bitterness comes from those that struggle to comprehend what it means to be objective, individuals that feel slighted or personalise things.
The most important thing is
Do I care what you think? Do I care about your opinion of me?
Fck no
Zero fcks given.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akalia:
Most if not all Nigerian girls in this time and age, OP inclusive are leeching slayqueens. They are all scheming for juicy pocket guys to milk, just that they haven't found any of their standards yet. This thread is a facade- the motive is to make front page and gain recognition.
Akalia it might actually come as a great shock to you that there are some women here who have jobs, exceptionally good ones. It's not about likes, it's not about chasing d1ck, it's not about juicy pockets my feet are firmly placed on the ground. Your mind wallows in the shallows because there is no depth to it.
Do I care what your opinion of me is? No
I have met a thousand you's in my life so far I will meet a thousand more before I expire
All bitter and jaded.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
Most of them here just like the op are just trying to show they are the “Intelligent" type and are different from the rest. Who are they trying to impress, some bunch of people they may never meet? Awon miss working class, if it's so... I doubt what they are doing here in the early hours of the morning. person wey broke know say hin broke. Your own level of buoyant may be someone else's level of broke sef, so kila gbe tan gbin. Wa de ma shey bi oloshi.. undecided
I don't need to show that I am intelligent, neither do I play at being intelligent.
I am intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Akalia(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Akalia it might actually come as a great shock to you that there are some women here who have jobs, exceptionally good ones. It's not about likes, it's not about chasing d1ck, it's not about juicy pockets my feet are firmly placed on the ground. Your mind wallows in the shallows because there is no depth to it.
Do I care what your opinion of me is? No
I have met a thousand you's in my life so far I will meet a thousand more before I expire
All bitter and jaded.
e pain am, lol
Re: Dear Broke Women by Horlohlah: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It's okay to fantasize about catching a rich guy but it's wrong to beat others down for daring to have the same dreams as you do. That's what ladies do now. It's abusive to label people 'broke' because they are not financially buoyant in your own eyes. It's like ladies now are promoting a caste system in which broke guys have no right to be loved. Like they should be eunuchs because they are broke, but women are free to long for what ever they like because they are women. Who the hell made that law? Where is it written? If it's so in your culture, do you know how many cultures there are in Nigeria, Africa and the world? It's annoying that it is women who lose at the end of the day. There are two things that happen because of it; men become deceitful, claiming to have money they don't have or wait till their fifty before they get married. It's not men who have limited number of eggs in their body, it's women. Some dumb women will just come up with a law your parents did not follow and you all will be living by it.
Phew! what an epistle but look, I have no issues with whatever she wrote up there... All I'm about is, enough of all these broke threads littering romance section. I haven't even evaluated the post yet and people are already coming for my head.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Horlohlah: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I don't need to show that I am intelligent, neither do I play at being intelligent.
I am intelligent.
If you think so. Not everyone shares that school of thought.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Horlohlah:
If you think so. Not everyone shares that school of thought.
Don't really care what's shared especially if you are in involved in the sharing
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akalia:
e pain am, lol
Eat my dust

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Akalia(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Eat my dust
that's kind of new... I am accustomed to "eat my puzsy"
Re: Dear Broke Women by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Horlohlah:
Phew! what an epistle but look, I have no issues with whatever she wrote up there... All I'm about is, enough of all these broke threads littering romance section. I haven't even evaluated the post yet and people are already coming for my head.
Go and tell your girls to stop it. Apparently, when women talk to women, women listen.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I got tired of waiting for her.
She needed to look on google how to respond in French.

lmao

i guess i'll have to join her in looking it up on goggle cos i still have no idea what you both wrote up there.................

I'm curious to know..................who knows you both typed just might mean

she: "hey bae you know i'm just playing my script and i have no beef with you right"

and then you replied (in french of cos)

you: "i know hun.....lets continue acting and fooling those reading (eg me) into thinking we are trully at lodger heads"

grin grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by thestevens: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
that a bad perception, not all guys are after that.
stuffs4me:

Most ladies seem to believe that all they need to do is to warm your bed.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I doubt she does get it . Apparently it's mandatory to support other women without question. Fck no! I don't subcribe to that school of thought. I will agree or disagree with you irrespective of your sex.
If there is some disagreement about what I wrote be objective enough when responding something that is clearly lacking in certain quarters.

And you are right why does an argument have to be based on sex? That's just skewed mentality.

yeah
exactly!!

Sadly though the world have made it seem like its always a women against men shiiiiii in every thing that goes on...................unfortunately too this shallow reasoning has been brought on to nl too and possibly all social media platforms.......

Men see guys supporting a lady (esp when shes right) as whimp and like they put it here in naija "a woman wrapper"

and ladies in the same vain see and accuse other ladies supporting guys as deek-hunters and of betrayal

its all good though.....................its always best to ignore such allegations.........

Putting the fact ur post kinda favour them guys aside, i actually do like what you wrote

i notice a slight flaw in ur write up though but that'd be a discussion for another day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah
exactly!!

Sadly though the world have made it seem like its always a women against men shiiiiii in every thing that goes on...................unfortunately too this shallow reasoning has been brought on to nl too and possibly all social media platforms.......

Men see guys supporting a lady (esp when shes right) as whimp and like they put it here in naija "a woman wrapper"

and ladies in the same vain see and accuse other ladies supporting guys as deek-hunters and of betrayal

its all good though.....................its always best to ignore such allegations.........

Putting the fact ur post kinda favour them guys aside, i actually do like what you wrote

i notice a slight flaw in ur write up though but that'd be a discussion for another day smiley
It is a discussion for another day.
Flaws or not
Don't praise someone then throw a spanner in their wheel
That's cold smiley
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i guess i'll have to join her in looking it up on goggle cos i still have no idea what you both wrote up there.................

I'm curious to know..................who knows you both typed just might mean

she: "hey bae you know i'm just playing my script and i have no beef with you right"

and then you replied (in french of cos)

you: "i know hun.....lets continue acting and fooling those reading (eg me) into thinking we are trully at lodger heads"

grin grin
I can assure you there was no love lost.
Sometimes you have to put children in their place but not too harshly
You don't want to scar them for life developing brains and all that.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
That's the suspense... go and find out kiss

hoooooo my God

it seems you dont know i'm getting old

you keep saddling me with staineous assignments...................................i still havent figured out what the full names in larem are and you just had to add this one too..........sad sad sad

i just might take the swear thingy i talked about in da other thread you know.............all i have to do is take your name to me uncle who happens to be the chief priest in me village...............angry
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akalia:
that's kind of new... I am accustomed to "eat my puzsy"
You are accustomed to a lot things it seems.
Re: Dear Broke Women by blaqkyla(f): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
I did not carry my son for 9 months, struggle through his formative years
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how many rejections from employers he received?
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
Who will take care of you? My son ?
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
You stopped talking to him it was heartbreaking to see his distress.
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.
Dear broke women my son is not your ATM.

He owes you nothing, he is not obligated to do
Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.
Den marry him ur self.Tnk jah m nt broke n m nt a liability
Re: Dear Broke Women by Akalia(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are accustomed to a lot things it seems.
you can say that again baby.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Lumig: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
As for me MissRaine69 you made my day. This type is very scarce nowadays, keep it up and don't be discouraged
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lumig:
As for me MissRaine69 you made my day. This type is very scarce nowadays, keep it up and don't be discouraged
A luta continua, vitória é certa

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

It is a discussion for another day.
Flaws or not
Don't praise someone then throw a spanner in their wheel
That's cold smiley

lmao

okay maybe i shoulda skipped that part and probably added it to me next quote..........(guess i thought "why dont i say it all now cos she might not reply so i can quote her again to tell her" grin)

didnt mean to lift you up and send you crashing back down cheesy

so uhmmm you're a

boss lady

slay queen (i doubt you are though)

feminist lady

masculist lady

or

independent woman?
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I can assure you there was no love lost.
Sometimes you have to put children in their place but not too harshly
You don't want to scar them for life developing brains and all that.

hahahahah

i have no comments on dis ma'am cheesy cheesy

but its all good..............keep doing your thing and dont let any "child" (as you put it grin) tell you what the fvck you should do and accuse you of being a deek-hunter

if by any chance you are i wanna assure you my dick (hunter......dats his name) is up and willing to be hunted wink wink..........(just putting it out there grin grin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / Your Favourite Romance Song / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.