Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' (921 Views)

Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her / Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by Henrychiz(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
My name is Bolaji, a 42-year-old married man with four children, though I must say I cannot vouch for the paternity of two of the children.

My fear over their paternity arose following my wife's adulterous lifestyle. Bimpe has always been cheating on me but because I come from a broken home, I kept tolerating her as I did not want my children to go through that route.

But it comes a time in a man's life when he has to take some decisions no matter how painful it may seem and I have now come to the time where I have to let go to save myself from the embarrassment I get from my family and friends who all know what she does.

The last straw that broke the Camel's back was when she got pregnant for her boss in the office and carried out an abortion that almost claimed her liafe.

I was at work when I was called by a strange number with the person identifying himself as a doctor at a private hospital, requesting that I should come immediately.

My first fear was that one of my children was rushed there but when I asked the doctor what the emergency was, he declined to tell me but insisted I must come immediately as it was a life and death situation.

I managed to drive to the hospital with great trepidation and wild thoughts raging in my head. When I got there, the doctor took me to his office and told me that my wife was rushed to the hospital and that an urgent surgery had to be conducted on her or she would lose her life.

When I asked the doctor what the problem was, the man berated me seriously, asking why I should encourage my wife to get an abortion from a quack doctor which has destroyed her womb and if it is not removed immediately, she could die.

I was taken aback and told the doctor that I did not know what he was talking about. I, however, told him to take me to see Bimpe and when I was alone with her, I asked her who got her pregnant and when she had the abortion.

She broke down and started by asking for my forgiveness before she could confess. When I assured her I would forgive her, she said it was her boss who got her pregnant and she had to do an abortion before I could notice the pregnancy.

To cut a long story short, I had to sign the consent forms for the surgery to be carried out to save her life but I made it clear to her that this would be the end of the marriage.

Since she was discharged from the hospital, she has been living with her parents and as much as they have been begging me to forgive her and take her back, I have made up my mind to divorce her.

Have I taken the wrong step so far?

http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/my-wife-got-pregnant-for-her-boss.html

Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by chynie: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
oga
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by Jostico: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2017
oga you took no wrong step. I can velvety confirm that God is happy with your decision.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by ebukahandsome(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sir kindly kick her sorry ass outa the door and look up to God for consolation.
God is your strenght

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by PointZerom: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
I stopped reading the moment I saw Bimpe as you wife's name.
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by Khd95(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Whats the name of this film
E go make sense for cinema grin
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by LexngtonSteele: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:
I stopped reading the moment I saw Bimpe as you wife's name.

You take pleasure in being hopelessly daft.... No big surprise here grin
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by PointZerom: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You take pleasure in being hopelessly daft.... No big surprise here ; LexngtonSteele should not be taken seriously. D

Lol, you want to attack me with a borrowed data.
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by andyanders: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
No wrong decision taken as you are on point with your decision. Let her family keep her for her own good.For her to have done this, your own life is even at risk as she could even kill you silently and continue with her adulterous life style.

You should also carry out a proper DNA on your kids. Some women are heartless and yours is one of them.

With time, you will overcome the pain. It would have been better not to know rather than to know. For me, I cannot overcome this by seeing her.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by Jabioro: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nothing is new under the sun ☀ you have done the right thing by saving her life and the second one of divorcing her is also one the right part. Do not look back otherwise you will be made to eat your vomit..
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by Ehinmola(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
If you dare take her back, I will swear for you even at your grave side when she eventually kills you. However if out of love you take her back then prepare your WILL
Re: 'my Wife Got Pregnant For Her Boss, Aborted Without My Knowledge' by rapistomenka: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
So upon all the bad things wey Tiwa savage, Toke Makinwa, Toyin Aihmaku, Omotola etc are doing you still went ahead to marry a fellow afonja lady because they are cheap

Just see where it has landed you. Just pray you are not HIV positive already

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Man Shoots N@ked Wife And Her Lover Dead After Catching Them Having $ex / VIDEO: Young Man Loses His Manh00d After Giving Money To A Beggar At Ikeja Along / Death Has Taken Yet Another Pretty Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.