Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,424 members, 7,908,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Woman In The Mirror - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Woman In The Mirror (472 Views)

The Woman Caught Breastfeeding Man In Prison. / The Monster In The Mirror / Is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie The Most Influential Woman In Africa Right Now?- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman In The Mirror by beautyandbrains1: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nene wakes up everyday with a wish - that her husband changes back to the man she'd married... Only to come home one day and met a woman in the mirror...

STORY COMING SHORTLY.
Re: The Woman In The Mirror by Chumzypinky(f): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oh my! This looks scary. Let d story begin
Re: The Woman In The Mirror by Nathblessing(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg make i cari chair sit-down for front..... Abeg wer the waiter..... Suya nd fayrouz pls....... Madam beautyandbrains1 faya on....... I dey folo steadily......

(1) (Reply)

Book Summary - Getting To Yes With Yourself And Others / At The Cafeteria: Short Story By Pimper24. Pls Rate Me / Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.