Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Chief Ayiri – No Amount Of Protest Will Stop My Ambition And Struggle For Itseki - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chief Ayiri – No Amount Of Protest Will Stop My Ambition And Struggle For Itseki (506 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Ayiri – No Amount Of Protest Will Stop My Ambition And Struggle For Itseki by tuoyo21: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Ajuwaoyiboyami A.K.A Akulagba of Warri, Chief Ayirimi Emami says protest at the Olu Palace, Warri over speculations that the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli has allegedly penciled him down as the next Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom, will not stop his love and struggle for Itsekiri Nation.

Chief Emami in a telephone chat 10:00 am Tuesday July 25, admonished his supporters and well meaning Itsekiris to remain calm and go about their normal businesses, insisting his loyalty to the Olu of Warri,remains unflinching amid pockets of blackmail against him.

He said, “power belongs to God and no amount of blackmail against me will stop my loyalty towards the Olu of Warri as well as my resolve to always protect Iwere Nation and work for its development”.
http://www.brivalix.com/chief-ayiri-no-amount-of-protest-will-stop-my-ambition-and-struggle-for-itsekiri-nation/

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists / Post taken down / Korean Film Festival Lagos 2017 Day 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.