Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (23551 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=bigfish3k post=58866247][/quote]

As soon as Imams find a way to turn Islam into a full blown business and start exploiting their followers like pastors do then I am sure the violence will stop.

Besides, I am still yet to hear a prayer point in any church asking god to forgive our enemies. Na so so "fire, fire, fire", "die, die, die"
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
@ googlepikins, it is morning and your god has not done anything

I hope you can now finally agree that your god is incompetent and non existent since you called on it and it didn't respond

Hopefully you can now grow up and stop believing in nonsense smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Seculent: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by lukuboy: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
The Christians abuse Muslims for no reason. I don't think if there is any chapter in bible supporting such. Beside, Christians cannot distinguish between Jesus and God.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Haddock(m): 4:47am On Jul 28, 2017
SmartyPants:
50 dollars for the mod that can give me a reasonable explanation for why this should on the front-page

I wonder...
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Habbatically: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by orunto27: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
He's fake and a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.