Stats: 3,197,892 members, 7,966,331 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) (47858 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Easter Monday Service By Soldiers In Sambisa Today (Photo) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Do rest in peace solider man.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by pellummy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
We wah, big brother in arms,be reborn as bullet,my last salute 4 u, 2 bullets in air..gbam! Gbam!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

On point. When these soldiers get slaughtered I dont really sympathize with dem cos it could be payback time for the evil deeds they had committed or were about to commit. I ve witnessed a lot of military brutality especially when I served in d north and believe me my perception about them changed for bad. They are very good at oppressing d weak and run when they see their type only to complain of lack of firepower which they never lack when it comes to innocent unarmtred civilians.
I rep you mah nigga I witnessed too,I hate them with passion so when a soldier died, its onkpe for him,die thousand time bastard......

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
sindan:

Sharrap!!!

I expected it. I guess you must be expecting me to respond in the same way. No, I won't. Thanks for the response anyway.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
We are here typing RIP when the whole of the country he died defending will soon be history... I think the leaders of Nigeria are doing the country more damage on a daily basis.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Excuse me . In case you havent noticed but no where is safe in this cesspit. Dont think they are fighting for you or give a shìt about your safety. Like someone pointed out they are fighting for their pockets. In as much as I dont wish death on anyone, I can understand why people say what they say l. If you talk of his daughter what of the scores of daughters that have been rendered fatherless because of the high handedness of these boneheads. A quick research will tell you that soldiers have killed and harrassed more citizens ( that they are supposed to protect) than the criminal elements

You are right to say "Nowhere is safe". We are all fighting for our pockets. He was a captain in the NA, and that made him a salary earner like many of us on this platform. I understand your need to be angry, but we will not make positive impacts if we direct our anger in the wrong direction. If he was indeed fighting for his pocket, let us not forget that he put his life on the line. As to the harassment of civilians by soldiers, yes, very many of them do that. But this context is different, He was on the battle field (KIA), all the same, you have every right to your opinion as i have to mine. Expressing myself like this does not make me a saint. I am also depressed with the way Nigeria is being govern, but we need to be unbiased, passionate and constructive in our arguments/criticisms.
Warm regards.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
eaglesshinne:
.why will u apologize to such big fool sir.God punish him for suck inhumane statement

It was the right thing to do, no matter how young he is to me. We will go a long way if/when we respect ourselves. I'm also not without flaws but I like to be objective in my thinking.
Warm regards.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
then why is the NA deradicalising some of this evil satanic gang...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
rapistomenka:

Yeah..... his intestines should also be preserved with gin and transported to Ogun state.

You and who you quoted are big #Fools!

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
How many Sambisas in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by abdul4bam(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is pathetic, a very young gallant officer. May God give the his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Ameen shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
if you die for this country that means u will be dead for d second time. Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
... Sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by TERTAR: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sometime i wonder if some people are using thier anus to write stinky rubbish on Nairaland rather than say the truth,this is a Soldier that lost his life just to prevent BH frm extending to your door steps those of you posting nonsense about him,remember he has love ones evenhe mean nothing to you.make una dey think twice o,nobody knows tomorrow

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by bubu2019: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:

how many bullets did they dash him?

as a brave soldier, he is supposed to receive 47 shots before going to vahena!!

any one close should chop off his laps, I have a party to rock tonight... shocked
bros,what did you just say?.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by pretee246(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:

how many bullets did they dash him?

as a brave soldier, he is supposed to receive 47 shots before going to vahena!!

any one close should chop off his laps, I have a party to rock tonight... shocked
I pity ppl wey neva hear about King Solomon's wisdom...Mumu Na Mumu,if u like go London...u go stil b Mumu...sense fall on u
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by cytell56: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
pittoilet:
According to the media aide of Sokoto state governor, Imam Imam, army officer, M. Maiwada pictured above who recently became a Captain, was killed in a gun battle with Boko Haram members today July 26th.

See his tweet below

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/another-soldier-defending-country-sambisa-today/

I thought liar-Mohammed, Liar-Amaechi, Liar-Buhari and liar-APC said Sambisa Has been conquered. Useless Liars.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why e be say as dem jus promote una something terrible go happen naija army ah hail oo especially Oga wey no gv sma boys chanx
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Emassive(m): 2:08am On Jul 27, 2017
aydought:

You mean you don't have sympathy for this family that the breadwinner died fighting for the peace of others? Apparently, you are sick upstairs and you need a well experienced Psychiatrist to open up your skull and remove the blood that rushed into your brain!

They died for their pocket not the peace of me and you. Do you know the many atrocities they commit against the masses daily
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by aydought: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
spartan117:

U guys should learn to stop responding to every shit u see on this forum. There is a saying that u can never get to d top if u keep stopping to respond to every comment. Just by looking at d name of d person u guys are mentioning 'imumuweh' it is clear dat he is not worth d attention. If u see a well dressed person stop on a street to have a heart to heart discussion with a roaming madman, u would have to question the sanity of that person undecided

You may be making sense quite alright, but if no one stops on the street to force a a madman to the psychiatrist for medical attention, the madman will die with his madness rather than being helped out of the madness.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ameen. RIP Gallant Soldier.

Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi