Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,907 members, 7,922,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari (421 Views)

Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by feelings1: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is corruption in high places When our governors fly to London with Millions of tax payers money just to have Lunch with Buhari. Next week may be the turn of Apga governor and other minor political parties to go to the same lunch in London. Are there no food in Nigeria? This is the height of corruption by our Leaders. This monumental waste of our money can empower thousands of our unemployed youth. I ask again, are there no food(lunch) in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by GR8ST(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lmao... I actually don't see the need for voting in 2019 when there is actually nothing credible to offer. Imagine someone shows you two bad eggs on the counter and ask you to pick one for consumption... Thats the way I picture democracy of NIGERIA. The worst part is that both eggs will rather condemn each other rather than them self... So the gullible folks is drawn into the game of taking sides

1 Like

Re: Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
...Well looks like it cry..

..APC/buhari adminisrtation has ruined the econonmy to the point where the prices of foodstuffs has sky-rocketed to the point of no return,..

..Hence the trooping of government officials to London to have 'lunch' with bubu...abi wetin person go talk again as regards the joke going on in this country in the name of governance? angry
Re: Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guy, u go get brain...

Dem go visit.person, come chop lunch for there. So, if u go visit your ancestors for heaven and come chop Mana, that means say u went there because u wan go chop?

Make dem pack food from Nigeria abi make dem chop before they go?

Guy, I repeat, u no get brain...

Re: Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by PointZerom: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
They went to visit a president that have refused to talk to Nigerians for over 70 days.

Stupidity fall on them.
Re: Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by feelings1: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
If you get head at all you must have heard this (lunch stuff) from the News. They said so.
Re: Are There No Food In Nigeria? Governors Fly To London To Have Lunch With Buhari by feelings1: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=58848680]Guy, u go get brain...

Dem go visit.person, come chop lunch for there. So, if u go visit your ancestors for heaven and come chop Mana, that means say u went there because u wan go chop?

Make dem pack food from Nigeria abi make dem chop before they go?

Guy, I repeat, u no get brain...

If you get head at all you should have read or heard it in the news. The presidency said it , I didn't. According to them the governors are to visit Buhari and are expected to have lunch with him. Source

https://www.naij.com/1116667-6-pdp-governors-visit-president-buhari-london.html

(1) (Reply)

Senators Vote Against Devolution Of Powers / Lagos PDP Chairman Accuses Bode George, Salvador Of Disrupting Peace In The Par / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, Arewa Youth Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.