Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,628 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria (1760 Views)

Ghanaian Juice Processing Company Astek To Commence Operation In 2020 / Delicious Smoked Catfish At Wholesale Prices / Large Quantity Of Smoked Catfish Readily Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria by Naijabash(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Looking for where to buy large quantity of smoked Catfish in Nigeria at wholesale price and can’t find any?
If Yes, then I’m pleased to let you know that I have found one reliable smoked dried catfish processing company in Nigeria while searching the internet and I believe it will be of help to members of Nairaland and others looking for quality Smoked catfish for local consumption and for export.
Below is the link to where I got the information>>>
http://naijabizcom.com/2017/07/26/smoked-and-dried-catfish-processing-company-in-nigeria/

Re: Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria by Naijabash(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Looking for where to buy large quantity of smoked Catfish in Nigeria at wholesale price and can’t find any?
If Yes, then I’m pleased to let you know that I have found one reliable smoked dried catfish processing company in Nigeria while searching the internet and I believe it will be of help to members of Nairaland and others looking for quality Smoked catfish for local consumption and for export.
Below is the link to where I got the information>>>
Re: Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria by Naijabash(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria by Naijabash(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2018
cry
Re: Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria by Naijabash(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2018
wink
Re: Smoked Catfish Processing Company In Nigeria by Naijabash(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2018
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commision (cac) Rejecting Nimc Temporary Card.. / 752 Hub....shop Now, Pay Later / Ideas On T-shirt Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.