Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter (42175 Views)

NYSC Twitter And Instagram Pages Hacked - NYSCSTORIES.COM / Check Out This NYSC Twitter Handler's Reply To A Corp Member / Checkout NYSC Twitter Handle Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Drversatile: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
The woman's reply was epic grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Damminglola(f): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
blow
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by iihtNigeria: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
wow
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by DSB(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahaha..What a twa t!
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by damilareoye: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very uncultured foolish handler.
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Flyingngel(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Who is he? Make e no b because of Fshaw una begin dey look twitter handle anyhow: some people wey dey dia na goat.
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by chakula: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Most of the people aren't ready to accept correction.
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by lammsohiman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
wetin I wan even comment sef..I de reason how I go take go Bauchi all d way from lagos for dat dere useless NYSC
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by olatemmie13(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
I love this Grandmom oooooooo...
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
that woman's clap back was epic
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by younglleo: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
ustolj87:
undecided undecided undecided
dont give me dat look.. Talk ur own mak 9ja beta
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by malificent(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Copy copy cheesy You still have a long way to go
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by maklelemakukula(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okay
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Afam4eva(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
We're waiting for their "We were hacked" excuse.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Sultty(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wannabe grin grin
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by balosunky(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our problem in this country are poor imitators.

But the grandmom who served in 1980 should live in peace while preparing to meet her creator instead of looking for respect on Twitter.

If you want respect, go to your village.
There's no hierarchy or gerontology on social media.
another uncultured idiot has been found

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by skedman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But the grandmom who served in 1980 should live in peace while preparing to meet her creator instead of looking for respect on Twitter.

i wont blame you .unfortunately,i will blame your uncultured forefathers who have also refused to train your brother kanu nnmadi on how to respect elders no matter the means of communication. Awon omo ale jat jati.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by kingdenny(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mehn see finishing from Grand mom
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Omolabasky: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mtchewwwwww! Evans brother without common sense.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by waledeji(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
That Twitter handler must be an iPod yoots, they are extremely rude and very uncultured.

They can be easily identified anywhere they are

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by darlenese(f): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow

this brings back memories!

i will love to serve as a corp member in the nysc every year! ladies then, especially during camp are cheaper than groundnuts!

oh! I will never forget shagging one newly wedded lady in camp and her husband called.. instead of her to pause, she continued ridding me reverse coowgirl, telling him that she is working out to look fit

shocked

uncle tell us a story

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes, social media isn't for "seeking respect" but it is a way of communicating...and communication can be civil.

Can't there be simple courtesy and politeness, especially from an OFFICIAL Twitter handle?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by themayor4542(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You well so?
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
missjane:
That was savage...she should have respected the grandmom's age..anyway she don apologize sha

Is it the woman's comment or the wannabe's comment that was savage?
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by demefa(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow

i will love to serve as a corp member in the nysc every year! ladies then, especially during camp are cheaper than groundnuts!

oh! I will never forget shagging one newly wedded lady in camp and her husband called.. instead of her to pause, she continued ridding me reverse coowgirl, telling him that she is working out to look fit

shocked

Nd u think God will nt punish u?? Urs mayb it's ur blood brother dat we shag ur wyf
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by kingrt2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am sorry is that a selfie from 1980
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by ottohan: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
and his so-called personal views mis-led nigerians into thinking that F.Shaw was a youth corper....
that nysc handler needs to be raped by kenyan ladies
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by Mouthgag: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[/s]
Dolty response
People like you can never be relevant in life.
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by thesuave10(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why are AFRICANS like this? undecided there's nothing wrong with this tweet it's just because it's an old lady. Nigerians give too much and unnecessary respect for old age. The woman was at fault first. nysc handler, ride on
Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by thesuave10(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow

shocked

You know the way.. .. grin

Re: NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter by zicoraads: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow

shocked
Stale lies. Keep lying undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / 2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.