Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok (1525 Views)

Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Single And Searching For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by 4me(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2007
Are you a graduate of any discipline most especially Sciences,Engineering and or Social Sciences?

Are you Tall (5'8" at least),between 20-24 years old,Fair in Complexion and God fearing Christian?

Eager to marry in the next 6 months?

Homely,Possess Sense of Humour  from any tribe.

Wish to marry a young Engineer,employed, and talented Man of late 20's

Are u Beautiful and Friendlly

If u have all those things, you can mail me on,

My E-mail:     alxayodelly@yahoo.com
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by niceuzor: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2007
smiley just be patient they will be coming soon  cool

Goodluck man
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by kdships(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2007
4me, don't be too desperate or you'll regret it. My advice? Ask Jesus to help you out. That's if you have the faith. It's that easy. Infact, you'd be surprised by the kind of lady that will come your way. So ask Him OK.

Would you rather pickup a good looking lady pretending to be all nice and loving and after getting married you start noticing changes, the real her? Be careful man. There are many out there that are ready to suck you dry and leave you dead.
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by niceuzor: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2007
kdships:

4me, don't be too desperate or you'll regret it. My advice? Ask Jesus to help you out. That's if you have the faith. It's that easy. Infact, you'd be surprised by the kind of lady that will come your way. So ask Him OK.

Would you rather pickup a good looking lady pretending to be all nice and loving and after getting married you start noticing changes, the real her? Be careful man. There are many out there that are ready to sock you dry and leave you dead.

i guess u must be vibrant in the religion section
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by kdships(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2007
I just truly believe in Jesus and the Christian faith.
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by whitelexi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2007
niceuzor:

smiley just be patient they will be coming soon cool

Goodluck man

They that wait for the perfect woman must be willing to wait forever grin grin
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by niceuzor: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2007
kdships:

I just truly believe in Jesus and the Christian faith.

Dats its my broda say it cheesy
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Free(f): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2007
good luck grin
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Douzy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2007
All of a sudden this guy wants to get married within the next six months to a girl he's hoping to meet online. He must be looking for someone to use for rituals. angry
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by niceuzor: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2007
Douzy Imagine what u Saying? sad How do u xpect the Guy to feel?
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by OmoEko1(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2007
Douzy:

All of a sudden this guy wants to get married within the next six months to a girl he's hoping to meet online. He must be looking for someone to use for rituals. angry

i was thinking the same thing too grin grin grin

niceuzor:

Douzy Imagine what u Saying? sad How do u xpect the Guy to feel?
but douzy is right, ok let him explain y he has to get marry in the next six months
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by mekoyo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2007
You'll get one soon. Just be patient.
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by niceuzor: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2007
@Omo Eko

shocked Dat true Oooo Omo Eko, i Reason with u oooo

Na Only God Go Serve us 4 NL O. shocked
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by kdships(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2007
Look how spoilt your minds have become. You guys should have waited for him to respond. He might be real you know. There are too many weird people living among us. This guy might just be one of them.  lipsrsealed
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by onyekang1(f): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2007
my guy if u r waitg 4 a miss perfect,u will ave 2 wait 4ever cos there aint no miss perfect anywhere.jus try 2 get a gud n decent gal, n u both shld try 2 undastnd n learn 2 tolerate each oda aiight.gud luk. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Creamish(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2007
Douzy:

for once Douzy, i agree with u!
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by jgirl3: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2007
Douzy:

LMAO! I like the way Douzy took it personally with the angry smiley at the end. Funny and true.

Maybe they're pressuring the boy at home to get married on time and this is the only way he can resort to.
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Douzy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
Creamish:

for once Douzy, i agree with u!
Well, I don't agree with u.
Better tell them how many times you've agreed with me.

j-girl:

LMAO! I like the way Douzy took it personally with the angry smiley at the end. Funny and true.

Maybe they're pressuring the boy at home to get married on time and this is the only way he can resort to.
Who (or whose statement) is funny? embarassed
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by jgirl3: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
Your statement was funny @ Douzy
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Douzy(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2007
I still can't see anything funny 'bout it.
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by favourN(f): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2007
are u a christain
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Douzy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2007
You want to apply?
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by uspry1(f): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2007
Why in the world you want to get marry next 6 months? Are you dying something? What is your hurry?
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by kitaun(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2007
Maybe d guy wan jand soon
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by ufuoslee(f): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2007
does it really work here
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by JoyceAgim(f): 5:15am On May 13, 2008
y re u in a rush and hurry to get married in the nxt six months?is there something u ain't telling us?
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by zignor(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2008
@Douzy,
you suck . . .get real sad angry angry angry angry

@poster,
Goodluck . . .you'll surely see one . .don't mind those hypocrite here sad angry angry
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by acidrop(f): 7:39am On May 13, 2008
ok is this like a hooking up thread?
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Latoya(f): 8:25am On May 13, 2008
Seem like grin
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by zignor(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2008
acidrop:

ok is this like a hooking up thread?

nope! . . .it is marrying up thread cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

maybe she needed a hook up undecided
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by zignor(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2008
Latoya:

Seem like grin

hmmm . . .it seems like you are . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok by Laibankz: 10:32am On May 13, 2008
Am wondering why a post like this came in
i despise internet dating so i see no reason y i sud searching on the internet, phew!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

a nice lady in umuahia wanted for relationship, / If You Need A Real Sugar Mummy & Daddy Call A Real Agent Mr Anderson 08142873384 / I Need A Yoruba Girl To Settle Down With This 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.