Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: (1824 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by bulletG(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Guys, a friend of mine needs advice, his best friends cousin just came into town and both of them fell in love, and now d r dating but his friend is life hell 4 him, telling he just betrayed there friendship by dating his cousin, pls nairlanders, my friens wants to knw if its bad to date his bestfriends cousin and if he should tell d girl that its over embarassed
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
No its not a bad thing. . .except this friend of yours or you is probably not good for his cousin. . .e.g. he's a player. . .bad influence etc.
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
Except the cousin is underaged then I sincerely do not see anything worng with it.

But most of u know our friends and the sexcapades we all share as guys. We would not want any person, especially our friend to break the heart of any of our female relatives. Especiallty when we know how that friend has treated other ladies.

Niether would we want the story of how they ''****** our sister/cousin/niece in the bathroom, '' bla bla bla (and other trashy stories that guys share with their friends) go round the local pub.
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by Krissykriss(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
My best frnd wants me 2 be 4kin her sis. Said d sis is a good girl & wont want her 2 end with d wrong guy. He believes i'm good 4 d sis cos of my behaviour.
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by ayettymama(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
my friend this and my friend that

i thought we were ova this friend shizz??

neways theres nothing wrong with d8tin ur friends cuzin

maybe he knows ur a player and ur just gna hurt her

if thats the case i dont blame him
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by Godmother(f): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Like Tonia said, it could be the guy in question is a player which the friend knows. Why else would he object to them dating
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by milkan05(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
most likely a case of ''the sins that men commit live after them"-------------------
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by essarios(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster
i am booked this evening to go out with my friend and my cousin, its nothing truly as long as your friend know first hand that you are going out with his cousin and it has to be you that tells him that. there is nothing to betray, in fact i thought it was better knowing that shes is going out with someone i trusted than that i don't know of.
Re: Is It Bad 2 Date Your Best Friends Cousine: by cudeh: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
it's not bad provided that the cousin agreed to the frdship, & the cousin is not even the real blood sister and he's vexing, let him go and quench!

(1) (Reply)

Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. / Do I Get To Kiss Her On The First Date? / Who Weds Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.