Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

14 Year Old Girl Killed Her Husband Just 5 Months After Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Year Old Girl Killed Her Husband Just 5 Months After Marriage (406 Views)

Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Girl Killed Her Husband Just 5 Months After Marriage by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
14 Year Old Girl Killed Her Husband Just 5 Months After Marriage

One of the two wives was said to have left on account of the failure of Usman to meet up with his responsibilities to his family.
The teenage wife said on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.
“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.“My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”
Asked if the other wife was at home at the time of the incident, she stated that the other wife went to the hospital with her baby.

ALSO READ, Yahoo Boy With Coffin Paraded Unclad, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sẹ̀x

*JUST IN:* *It happened at Palace Road, Oginigba, Trans-Amadi Port Harcourt, Rivers State.* A *yahoo guy* was caught early this ...
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/yahoo-boy-with-coffin-paraded-unclad.html?m=1

“My mate was not around; it was only me and my late husband that were in the house at the time of the incident. I picked a pestle and hit him, he fell on the ground and I ran to my mother’s house at Kahigu Village in Mashegu council,” Isah said.
Isah said she inadvertently killed her husband out of anger and pleaded for forgiveness.
“I am sorry for what happened, it is the devil’s work and I pray my parents will forgive me; I never knew that he would die, I regretted all my actions,” she stated.

The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, explained that the victim died at Mashegu Hospital where he was taken for treatment.

Elkana described the incident as unfortunate, but added that the suspect would nevertheless be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/14-year-old-girl-killed-her-husband.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/14-year-old-girl-killed-her-husband.html?m=1

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Killed Her Husband Just 5 Months After Marriage by ebukahandsome(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Married at 14?
Anyway NCAN do your work.
We are not surprise, by their names, we shall know them

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read - Change Begins With Me: The Jamb Example / Indian Based Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In New De / The Need To Introduce A DISLIKE Button.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.