Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,851 members, 7,922,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

About Our Nails - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About Our Nails (397 Views)

How To Treat Nail Psoriasis Naturally (nails Infection) / 9 Symtomatic Types Of Nails And What They Could Indicate About Your Health / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Our Nails by marvixlinx(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
we all know that our nails are very delicate and also important to us. Both our fingernails and toe nails are used in our everyday life and improper care of our nails can lead to fungi growing in the nails and if not taken care of can lead to either cutting off the finger or toe or giving a bad shape to our fingers. Today, i come with good tidings. There are various ways to go about preventing and also curing nail fungi. More info coming up later.
Drop your comments
Re: About Our Nails by marvixlinx(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Today, i will be making emphasis on the solution to nail fungi and withlow.

I was once among the groups of people that was suffering from nail fungi, i tried all possible cure, even using lime but all to no avail. So i was forced to go online and search for something that will give me a fast solution and a permanent one.
So i discovered a solution that i just needed to drop on the nail once a day and in less than 3 days, i had a permanent cure and my nail was good as new.

I know its not everyone that needs this but for those who do, just signify by saying "i am interested" and i will continue.
Thanks
Re: About Our Nails by JBoy9(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
interested
Re: About Our Nails by JBoy9(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
interested

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] 7 Weird Signs You Might Have A Heart Problem / Hair Transplant In Delhi / Govt. Denies Outbreak Of ‘mystery” Disease In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.