Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Testimony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Testimony (470 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2017
sometimes in life it takes more than preaching for one to fully understand the love of God upon ones life. In today's devotion at home, the song blessed me more than the prayer itself and it goes thus" if I look around me and if I am really a truthful person my eyes must behold what will make me to praise the lord".
Now this is not the first time am hearing this song but today it kind of opened my eyes and all I could be was grateful for everything.
please look around you,there is something to thank god for. And for everyone out there that thinks there is no reason whatsoever to live for or be thankful for May God give you a cause to live and please believe for he will.

(1) (Reply)

A Paternity Question / A True Story / Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.