Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,096 members, 7,942,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Best Thief - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Best Thief (486 Views)

She Is A Precious Thief / The Hottest Thief! ( When She Married The "Love"of Her Life..) / R.I.P "Little Saint" Dedicated To The 7 Year Old Alleged Garri Thief Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thief by genius2b(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2017
This is the story of several escapades of an exam mercenary in a certain higher institution.
Warning: Please, in no way do I encourage exam malpractice. If you decide to put your hands into runs on your head be it. Thanks.
Re: The Best Thief by genius2b(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
It was a very hot Saturday.Giridai lay on his foam.His face was unusually sober .He looked around his room with unseeing eyes and shrugged.His stomach was quite as empty as politician's promises.The phone call to his dad was the cause of the brooding expression on his face.Why can't dad just get this money. He wondered. Only #5,500.He wasn't eve worrying about his feeding by the way.That one was his own burden.John had promised to come the day before but had not.'Shit!!!',this was his favorite word when frustrated.No phones to tinker with and get some money.He stretched his hand to the floor and grabbed his phone. His handset was the Chinese clone of a China phone.It was Android and that was what mattered to him.He didn't care that it could run less than four heavy apps at ones and that even with lags.He checked his message the umpteenth time for an alert.Nothing. A knock on the door broke into his dark thoughts. Deli entered. 'Hi, Deli. ',.She was a bimbo. Tall,dark, slim and with nice hips.She had a g.p. of 3point something. An achievement to some though not to me and others who knew of her nocturnal activities. I heard she was currently going out with one of the most powerful lecturers in our school.Achipoly as we students call it was not exactly the best school but their pride was that their best students were always the best everywhere they went.Giridai was extremely brilliant but as was usually in this country he was poor. He smiled. Deli never came to see him unless she needed something. He disliked her for another reason. She was something of a nympho. And he well.Giridai cared less for sex than for maths,physics and others. 'Please, 'she started. She was on the bed.The boy retreated to the only seat in his room.He said ,'Yes?' to her as he moved forward and surreptitiously left the door slightly open.She saw his move and smiled.'My boyfriend Gbenga has a test by 5pm today. You know he got carry over in CHM122. I know you need money.3k should be ok for you,dear.'Giridai was happy though he did not show it. 'Shall we?',she asked. A sudden fear welled up in the boy's mind.He stood up quickly -a fearful expression on his face.He clutched his heart and -
Re: The Best Thief by genius2b(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2017
And followed her.Deli did not notice anything. He was in white T-shirt and blue jeans. He waved absentmindedly at several neighbors as he trotted down the unlit passage. His companion stumbled twice.The floor of the passage was like a typical Nigerian road.He turned right quickly followed by the girl who was almost running.Giridai smiled as he heard her panting.The dirt road of Bmc street stretched ahead of them towards the main road.The noise of trading rose as they reached the road.Crossing the road was speedy mainly because Deli had grown up in the busy city of Lagos. Left to Giridai he was ready to wait thirty minutes before attempting to cross the road.He loved his life so much.In less than ten minutes, they had reached the school gate.It was a huge ugly affair. It must have inspired the term: 'a white elephant '.Inaga took us into the exam venue at a record two minutes. In the hall were Long benches filled by ten students each and sometimes by eleven.Giridai was sandwiched between a fat sweaty and smelly lady and his client a short squat boy with a menacing look on his face and an unbefitting mustache. The lecturer entered.He shared the question sheets and murmured, 'Start. 'Giridai in the middle row of the middle column of benches and lockers looked around him.There was no hope of help from those around him.They looked like serious students but their faces was like that of a known prostitute asked to answer a question in Sunday service. He started slowly at first and soon speeded up.The lecturer, a man with a kind face and a soft voice was at their seat watching him.Giridai felt the man's eyes on him and pretended to chew on his Bic. He knew that very soon it would come.The lecturer left.The boy heaved a sigh of relief. He was almost the when the lecturer coughed.'Stand up.Onojina Gbenga',he said.He obeyed.'What is your name,young man?''Onojina Gbenga, 'Giridai replied carefully.'You don't even know how to pronounce your name correctly?Er?',he said bending low and peering into Giridai's face.The latter held his gaze boldly. The lecturer rose.'Joshua! ',he called.'Sir!',a hoarse voice sounded from the back.The guy was dark, heavily built but of average height. The lecturer Mr. Aha glared in his direction.'I thought I told you to take a seat in the front row.What happened? '.Joshua shifted uneasily on his feet. He was in a tight corner. The lecturer had always wanted him to be upright but that was impossible given the boy's hard head.Now he knew that the man would not hesitate to fail him in the course. He needed a scapegoat. 'I'm sorry,sir.I forgot. 'Mr. Aha ignored him.He was looking for the boy he was interrogating.'You!',he shouted pointing at a girl in the front seat on the column closest to the door.'Who left this class last?'She stood up.'I don't know, sir.',she replied.He pointed to Giridai 's bench.'All of you there stand up!'.They did.His thorough search of the occupants of that seat revealed nothing. He released them and went back to his seat in the front.'Joshua, You have this week to fish out the boy that just left here.Get ready to submit!'.The class went up in an uproar.He left Four students to collect the scripts.
At his room,Giridai was smiling at himself for a job well done.His phone rang.It was a loud tone which jangled on one's nerves.He picked it.'Well done, guyman. I am coming to get you now.',was all he heard before the unknown caller hung up. He rose as a knock ominously sounded on his door.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Can Snore For The Whole Of Nigeria. Lol (big Boys Comedy) / The Future Of Africa / Lecture Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.