Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

“buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) (718 Views)

Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Buhari Presiding Over The Police Council Meeting With 36 States Governors-video / Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by Abdulazeez99: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
While speaking to NTA news after the visit of seven governors to the President in London , Ebonyi State Governor , Dave Umahi , last night described the recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari as “ a miracle” giving reports on his health in the social media, Drinosblog Reports.
He said the social media portrayed the President ’ s health as “ bad”.

He said :
“ Buhari walked without support to receive us and he took time to exchange pleasantries with each one of us . We also had a group photograph. ”

“ His voice was the usual intonation and he has no speech inhibition in whatsoever. manner. He was overwhelmed by our visit.

“ He told us that he is ready to come back to his desk once clearance is given by his doctors .

“ We compared notes on the state of the nation and the tasks ahead.

“ The signs of recovery were visible but not overwhelming on him. He was looking healthier than when he came back the last time . Buhari is back to life. ”

Another governor in the delegation said the President cracked jokes with the delegation without any speech inhibition .

Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano also expressed delight over the President ’ s better health condition shortly after he and six other governors met with him.

The governors who were selected to represent the six geo- political zones were led by Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara who is the chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum .

They met with the president on Wednesday, July 26 in London where he has been for more than 60 days on medical treatment .

After the meeting , He said :
“ From what we are hearing, we see that Mr President is in a much better condition . We were very happy to see him. He came out personally to shake hands with us and went back and sat down .

The chairman of the Governors ’ forum made a brief speech and he (President Buhari ) also responded and cracked jokes .

Watch the Video Here;

Culled From; http://drinosblog..com.ng/2017/07/buhari-is-back-to-life-walked-without.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Okay o, wey the video am waiting.
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by DLondonboiy: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Lol. Clowns.

Buhari is alive, he is healthy, he was jumping all over the place, he even played football with us...All crap!

Oga, come back home...so we too can believe..
Adress the nation...so we too can believe..

Buhari that died about 2months ago? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
na wah o....

The precedence this government is leaving behind will take decades to fix especially the idea of a president staying out of a country for a whole 80 days and his ailment hidden from the public....
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by 234GT(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Him die before?
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by ElSherriff: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Na wa ooo, just address the Nation via skype, if he is as fit as they say, they wouldnt have to say it!
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by Modsenemy(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
Na wa ooo, just address the Nation via skype, if he is as fit as they say, they wouldnt have to say it!

You will still be among those that will criticize him for addressing his nation via Skype .

Has anyone noticed that our rants doesn't go beyond nairaland?
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by Abumtestimony1: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Good for him but let him remember what he said against Yar Adua during his health saga...Even a mad man can Clack jokes
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by ElSherriff: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2017
So we should shut up? Buy white cloth, come and gag me. I dont talk alone on Nairaland, I talk everywhere I have the opportunity. I am in my house come and beat me.
Modsenemy:

You will still be among those that will criticize him for addressing his nation via Skype .

Has anyone noticed that our rants doesn't go beyond nairaland?
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by Modsenemy(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2017
ElSherriff:
So we should shut up? Buy white cloth, come and gag me. I dont talk alone on Nairaland, I talk everywhere I have the opportunity. I am in my house come and beat me.

I'm not asking you to shut up, but while you do that, make sure u make sense !
Re: “buhari Is Back To Life, Walked, Cracked Jokes” – Governors (video) by ElSherriff: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
So travelling costs by air to London of more than half of the governors in Nigeria and leaving significant leadership vacuum in their respective states + sharing photographs is enough sense to you? And how can you be so sure I would complain if he addresses the nation on skype or that again is sufficient sense to you? Since you have employed your wretched being as the custodian of what is sensible, how about you justify the huge travel expense, the toying with the intellects of several Nigerians who voted and supported him vehemently (And who must now bare the shame of the insensitive being he has now become), the unnecessary distraction that his absence has caused and the total derailing from his campaign promise not to go on medical tourism like his predecessors?
The next time you seek sense; of your life, your existence and entire purpose on earth, come to my page. Insinuating I am senseless lays credence to your own 'brainlessness'.

Modsenemy:

I'm not asking you to shut up, but while you do that, make sure u make sense !

(1) (Reply)

Devolution Of Power Bill Is Aimed At Liquidation Of Nigeria Nation But God Safe! / Igbo Jew Status Interrupted Biafra Agitation..."israel Law Of Return" / It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria – OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.