Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,883 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Glo Switched My Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Switched My Number (499 Views)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Switched My Number by Vicintonsh(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Please I do not know if this is the right section
I just need to hear from others
Good day, Please I am at a loss here as to what really happened. I bought a glo line February this year (with no. 07057394623). The line has been active ever since the day I bought it. Being a heavy internet user, my glo line is subscribed at least once in 2weeks. Now, on the 6th of July, my data bundle got expired and i tried to renew it. I picked my phone and tried topping up (#1000) from my first bank account, I was immediately debited without receiving any top up, it must be network I thought, 2 days later, no top up, no refund from bank, I tried another one, same thing. I went to the bank thinking it was from them, I filled the usual form and left. One week later, still nothing, I decided to try with my GTB account, I was debited again without being topped up (making it a total of #3,000). All these while, I thought it was network. This morning my roommate asked to call my Glo line, alas another person picked!!!!. This was the same number I have been using since February. The man on the other end was quite shock at the call saying he just bought the sim and hadn't given anybody the number yet�, he didn't even know how to check the account balance, after telling him the short code to check account balance, he did the checking and discovered that a balance of about #2715 was on the sim.
I called Glo customer care only to be told that my number 07057394623 is now 08115025883. Mehn, I was damn confused as my sim has never left my phone since the day I bought it. To cut the very long story, I asked for solutions and was told they could do nothing, that I should
just plead with the other man to transfer or top me up.
Glo I hope you are seeing this, Please kindly explain how an active sim card could be switched to another entirely different number.
Here is the number I bought and was using until July 6 when it all started (07057394623), and here is the current one I was told is on my phone (08115025883).
I am rather amazed than angry right now. I still can't figure it out at all. Has anybody experienced this anywhere
#Glo-User
Re: Glo Switched My Number by GrandMufti: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Go to their office and complain. Go with your sim pack and Show dem the debit alerts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Partition SD Card For Android With Free SD Card Partition Tool / 11 Cool Things You Didn't Know Your Android Device Could Do / How To Transfer Saved Contacts From An Iphone To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.