Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

How To Take Screenshot (print Screen) On Mac? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Take Screenshot (print Screen) On Mac? (800 Views)

How To Properly Take Screenshot With Laptop / How To Print Screen On Mac? / Sudden White Screen On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Screenshot (print Screen) On Mac? by nasir1202(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2017
There are couple of ways to take the screenshot or Print screen on Mac. Most of the steps have already been mentioned above. But let me let you there is also an option to take screenshot of any Mac remotely using the terminal command. You can also customize the way screenshot( Print screen) process works on Mac using some terminal command.. You can find all the details here http://www.hawkdive.com/2016/04/how-to-take-screenshot-on-mac.html

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Out / I Need Imac Core I7,1tb HDD, 16gb Ram, 27" New One / Facebook Begins Africa’s First SME Council In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.