Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,615 members, 7,979,082 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) (36804 Views)

New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by sunshineV(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
With that kind of teeth, she saw it coming grin

Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
broseme:
Her name is Chidinma Obasi, a 26yrs old girl from Ohafia local government,Abia state.She is battling a severe form of jaw tumour which almost makes it difficult for her to talk.

According to reports,she needs about 3. 5million naira for surgery but she has a financial constraint which makes it difficult for her to cope with the surgery.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/26-year-old-abia-state-girl-hit-with.html?m=1

Davido and Hushpuppi start donating
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
What can one say.
What?
How will she get the necessary treatment now?

We have destroyed country.
All sickness and ailment that can easily handled in modern society, nigerians are dying of it.

Unfortunate, this country can never become a modern country.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by DerideGull(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
broseme:
Her name is Chidinma Obasi, a 26yrs old girl from Ohafia local government,Abia state.She is battling a severe form of jaw tumour which almost makes it difficult for her to talk.

According to reports,she needs about 3. 5million naira for surgery but she has a financial constraint which makes it difficult for her to cope with the surgery.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/26-year-old-abia-state-girl-hit-with.html?m=1

Is there anything Nigeria has a developmental benchmark? Surgery, it can not perform. It is bad to the extent Nigerian have to travel to India so as to remove fibrosis in women. What a country indeed.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by lovelyebony: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
This look like jaw tumor called ameloblastoma. Take her to a teaching hospital to see oral & maxillofacial surgeon ASAP. It is well

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by joeworldInt: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
leave dat for hushpuppi and davido
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by alabijohn: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
May God deliver and heal her in Jesus name.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by mohbobo: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
May Almighty Allah heal yu my sister... God will send His truly servant anyway anyhow to come to ur aid..yu shall nt die frm dis...
D mr's Gucci's of Nigeria, dis is d best way to flaunt ur money publicly... Please y'all should start giving back to dis great nation of ours.. God in his infinite mercies will guard us all.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by EmpressT(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nawa o! Cancer this, cancer that. I never pray these deadly sicknesses in my life; cancer pneumonia or asthma, even malaria n typhoid join. I just pray that the Almighty link you to a good samaritan. I wish I can help. embarassedNawa o! Cancer this, cancer that. I never pray these deadly sicknesses in my life; cancer pneumonia or asthma, even malaria n typhoid join. I just pray that the Almighty link you to a good samaritan. I wish I can help.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunshineV:
With that kind of teeth, she saw it coming grin
You are laughing at the predicament of somebody?
Do you have sense at all?

Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by streets2empire: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
A lot of nigrians are really suffering God help us all.

Meanwhile check out this article i wrote. 15 things people living in rented apartments can relate to: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=8
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by raquel97: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by merits(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
broseme:

it shall be well with her.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by rossyc(f): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
So sad...Wishing her quick recovery.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by DBossNG(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Trust me he won't. But science will.

U are entitled to your own opinion!
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Tochux1: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
OkoYibo:
I can see some hypocrites saying God will heal her but their own Pastors go for checkup in foreign hospitals.

Go to government hospitals, you'll see patients who are members of mega churches with their Pastors riding luxury automobiles and jets. These patients are waiting for divine provision and intervention when their Pastors are living in luxury.

On this very thread, if the OP can verify and post her medical information, we can open a Gofundme account and create the awareness to raise her medical bills speedily.

That's what God wants us to do and not dash our money to religious charlatans while ignoring our neighbor in need.
OkoYibo:
I can see some hypocrites saying God will heal her but their own Pastors go for checkup in foreign hospitals.

Go to government hospitals, you'll see patients who are members of mega churches with their Pastors riding luxury automobiles and jets. These patients are waiting for divine provision and intervention when their Pastors are living in luxury.

On this very thread, if the OP can verify and post her medical information, we can open a Gofundme account and create the awareness to raise her medical bills speedily.

That's what God wants us to do and not dash our money to religious charlatans while ignoring our neighbor in need.
OkoYibo:

LUV U BRO ... NO HOMO
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Sewasaunt(f): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
...these hungry and desperate bloggers are really getting out of hand. You will redirect people to your blog over such news again
I give up.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Sewasaunt(f): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
DerideGull:

Is there anything Nigeria has a developmental benchmark? Surgery, it can not perform. It is bad to the extent Nigerian have to travel to India so as to remove fibrosis in women. What a country indeed.

People don't ask or research well. This is most likely an ameloblastoma, a case Lasuth, Luth and Oauthc amongst other Hospitals in Nigeria manage well, even reconstruction after surgery, management won't cost up to 1.5m, including reconstruction plates for the mandible.
Many Indian hospitals have agents in Nigeria, here on Nairaland they advertise their services for even ivf which Nigerian hospitals do well at a much reduced price.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by figure007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

...what has the topic got to do With pastors and members? If you are an atheist can't you just keep shut? And if you want to establish your own church there is no one holding you and stop judging. Raging about pastors and members. Keep your beef on pastors to yourself Mr. Let them ride in jet and fly like bird. When you don't know what the Bible says why won't you talk rubbish. Am waiting for your reply cos I hate it when people just attack pastors anyhow without sense
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by OkoYibo: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
figure007:
...what has the topic got to do With pastors and members? If you are an atheist can't you just keep shut? And if you want to establish your own church there is no one holding you and stop judging. Raging about pastors and members. Keep your beef on pastors to yourself Mr. Let them ride in jet and fly like bird. When you don't know what the Bible says why won't you talk rubbish. Am waiting for your reply cos I hate it when people just attack pastors anyhow without sense

Read my post, read your response. Then go sit in one corner and think of why your life is stagnant.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is serious.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by drgingersnap: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
This looks like Fibromyxoma clinically and it's a benign tumour until proven otherwise with histology. She can go to UCH or get in touch with Smile Train,i know they do free surgeries for children with cleft palate but some of them deal with free surgeries for people. If her contact is posted,i can get in touch with someone on the smile train.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
i just wish i was so rich. i will always participate in restoring the happiness of people in bad situations. i wont care about gucci, fendi, dolce or gabana.

i just need to be rich and modest. i will redefine a path for my younger generation to follow.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
nawa o, may help come on her way.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Father in heaven may we not use our eyes to see somthing we cant handle Amen..i pray she recieves help and healing
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Syphonn(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
MEN'S HEATH: PROSTATE CANCER; DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
prostate cancer: causes, symptoms and treatment

Prostate cancer is a serious disease that usually originates from the prostate gland in men. It is one of the most malignancies in men in the United States second to cancer of the skin.

Prostate cancer has resulted in so many deaths immense second to lung cancer.
It occurs predominantly in older men, the median age is 72 years are reported after series of diagnosis.

This disease is usually predominantly with black men than white men. Causes of prostate cancer are yet to be known, but there an is an indication that this ailment may be from environmental factors. For example, men in China and Japan have a low rate of this disease, but when once they move to the United States, the disease affects them.
read more at www.healthyfeedz.com
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by NwaScore442(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh lawd!!

Divine Surgery fal on u
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by glory27: 5:20am On Jul 28, 2017
May God heals her
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
For Christ SAKE - what is the PURPOSE of this story without GOFUNDME account.
broseme:

Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by Jmondale: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let us fight cancer in Nigeria. Cancer is seriously a deadly disease. Cancer simply means the over growth of harmful cells in our system. These harmful cells are known as free radicals. There are many types of cancer which are generally caused by the over growth of these free radicals. Cancer is not heredity, it can happen to anyone both rich and poor alike. World health organization recorded that up to 80000 Nigerians die of cancer yearly which is aproximately over 200 people daily. Cancer is caused by inhalation of airborne disease,carbon di oxide etc. Dirty environment,unclean water,food,fruits etc and many more. To be sure you are free from all these free radicals. We have a trusted supplements from USA that clears all free radicals from your system. These products also cure on growing cancer by sweeping those free radicals from the patients system and shrink swollen part of the body. Prevent cancer or cure the one that is on growing with this trusted and organic suppliments. Call. 08097988729.
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by figure007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
OkoYibo:

Read my post, read your response. Then go sit in one corner and think of why your life is stagnant.
stagnant you say? Do you know me? You don't know me. Am not stagnant.. .am a moving train without Halt in all facet of life because am serving a God who never fails and he is the most high God.. .the prince of peace and the indefatigable God who is got my back. I want you to give your life to him and see things turn around for you and bring you out of darkness to light. The door is opened. Come and experience the manifestation of the great king of Kings Mr. It's well with you. Here I drop my pen. .thank you
Re: 26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) by figure007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
OkoYibo:

stagnant you say? Do you know me? You don't know me. Am not stagnant.. .am a moving train without Halt in all facet of life because am serving a God who never fails and he is the most high God.. .the prince of peace and the indefatigable God who is got my back. I want you to give your life to him and see things turn around for you and bring you out of darkness to light. The door is opened. Come and experience the manifestation of the great king of Kings Mr. It's well with you. Here I drop my pen. .thank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor / Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / I Find It Difficult To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.