Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) (18101 Views)

Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by kn23h(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
kettykin:
scammers

Are you talking about innoson assembled factory?

5 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by maskid(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

You're trying too hard to dissociate from your backward tribe. Nice try. By their flat heads, you know them.

its disrespectful to think that every other person apart from u is an igbo man when you have over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

did the igbos put that backward idea in ur head tooo?
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by webngnews: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by tiger28: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
beberebe:
people are producing fighter helicopters...... this one is still producing tankers and tractors
what has your father produced so far??i keep saying it,there has to be an age requirement to join nairaland.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

stop deceiving yourself . that picture is from google.com.

that company only couples (minor coupling) armored cars.

Nigeria does not ship them in whole anyway, we mostly ship them in parts and assemble them like we do the peugeot .

so thats no big deal.

innoson makes them (confirmed). there is no other car manufacturer in naija. unless that one went under due to zero patronage.
that you know of innoson and not know of proforce doesnt give you the right to discredit their company.
Below are pictures of the vehicles they make. now whether they make or assemble it in nigeria, it shouldnt bother you. they are getting the job done, they are making money while you sulk

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by kn23h(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

its disrespectful to think that every other person apart from u is an igbo man when you have over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

did the igbos put that backward idea in ur head tooo?

Is that why your flat head is getting frustrated?

5 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

Mr. Man, ur country is one of the most Backward in the world and you are here dragging crumbs with another tribe.
which waves?? radio waves abi na sportin waves?

u are one of them. bigoted mediocre. you drag 'best university' when in the world we are not in the 1000th. best this, best that . while you. re nowhere in the world. please am tired of ur useless and senseless comparisms. this country is wretched, backward and plundered.

so STFU
I had no intention to comment on this thread but can you just STFU. You are just about the biggest hypocrite on nl. Most igbos are anyway so I would be lying if I say am surprised. You should bury your hypocritical flat head in shame. Below are some of your posts yet you have the guts to condemn 'dragging the crumbs with another tribe'. Pls shut your lying hypocritical mouth already. And please quit lying about your ethnicity it's beyond low mr.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Markfemi2: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh boy we are producing armed cars
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by maskid(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Henryyy:

I had no intention to comment on this thread but can you just STFU. You are just about the biggest hypocrite on nl. Most igbos are anyway so I would be lying if I say am surprised. You should bury your hypocritical flat head in shame. Below are some of your posts yet you have the guts to condemn 'dragging the crumbs with another tribe'. Pls shut your lying hypocritical mouth already. And please quit lying about your ethnicity it's beyond low mr.

come and baptize me as igbo na.

the fact that u dug those out are immaterial. they may be jests or loose comments.

ur bigoted and compare trash with bullshit.

Nigeria needs salvaging and there is nothing to drag in this frustrated country.

imagine the extent a slowpoke went just to prove the ethnicity of another in other to discredit the point he is making!!!!!!

come and beat me na. as i'm not your usual rival (Igbo). u cant wrap ur cone head around it.

ur so used to attacking igbos that u fail to realize that there are over 200 other tribes.

monkey.

please dont quote me again. ur shallow
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by kn23h(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Henryyy:

Don't mind the slowpoke. He thinks Yorubas are as idioticcc as his flat head people.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by kn23h(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

come and baptize me as igbo na.

the fact that u dug those out are immaterial. they may be jests or loose comments.

ur bigoted and compare trash with bullshit.

Nigeria needs salvaging and there is nothing to drag in this frustrated country.

imagine the extent a slowpoke went just to prove the ethnicity of another in other to discredit the point he is making!!!!!!

come and beat me na. as i'm not your usual rival (Igbo). u cant wrap ur cone head around it.

ur so used to attacking igbos that u fail to realize that there are over 200 other tribes.

monkey.

please dont quote me again. ur shallow

It doesn't surprise Nigerians anymore than Ibos will do anything to post hateful comments about Yoruba people.

What you're doing isn't new. You'll fail like the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Michael004: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
beberebe:
Yoruba still producing tractors and tankers, while Igbo's are producing fighter helicopters
Thought you people said yorubas don't produce anything, that it is only innoson. Are you this confused?

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Michael004: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
beberebe:
people are producing fighter helicopters...... this one is still producing tankers and tractors
Show us the one your father draws on paper.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Michael004: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

stop making noise. how many of them do you patronize. innoson is the only car maker in Nigeria. any other one can only be an assembly plant or mechanic workshop. how do you have a cart maker in a whole country and nobody knows about it??
\
then who patronizes you? who drives your cars?? then that means dat hunger will finish u and ur company be dat.

receive sense
Innoson car maker or assemler? Are you sure you know difference between manufacture and assembling?
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Michael004: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

stop deceiving yourself . that picture is from google.com.

that company only couples (minor coupling) armored cars.

Nigeria does not ship them in whole anyway, we mostly ship them in parts and assemble them like we do the peugeot .

so thats no big deal.

innoson makes them (confirmed). there is no other car manufacturer in naija. unless that one went under due to zero patronage.
I am feeling your pain. I love it whenever I see ppl like you be in pain over another person success. The thing is that there is absolutely nothing your useless father can do about proforce success.

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Michael004: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
maskid:

aunty there is nothing spectacular about your signature, its ur picture that got his D1ck erected sorry smiling
And how e take affect your father's quack destiny?

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Michael004: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
totit:

Will you keep quiet if you can't back the so call 80% with fact. That's how you people go about pulling figures from your bombom claiming superman only to be confronted,ask to provide facts and start talking dusts.

undecided
I no they take them serious again since one of them said na igboman owns Shoprite, goodies, and fly Emirates.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Xzydar(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
These are the kind of thngs I cld be proud of in this country

My own company would soon be a reality 2
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by Bacon21(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) by beberebe: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

Don't mind the slowpoke. He thinks Yorubas are as idioticcc as his flat head people.

Who be this maggot ranting all over this thread.....
I am beberebe, the slayer and nightmare of Afonjas.....

kindly guide your utterances

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Wife, Snowhite's Birthday With Lovely Pic & Message / Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Loyal To Nigeria, Will Retire To Niger Republic In 2023 / Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.