Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Journey To National Integration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journey To National Integration (338 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / National Integration, The Solution To Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey To National Integration by Kaptain9ja: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
A nation united in people is in a better position to challenge its crises of development, political stability and nationhood.
Only when we harmonize on the basis of equality and mutual respect for our diverse ethnic and religious group, can we attain a true nation known without bias and sentiments in her conducts.
For I believe when there is an equal and fair treatment for all Nigerians irrespective of being the majority or minority, then our pathway to a successful nationhood is near.
I am a Nigeria, #bringthepiecestogether i stand for one nation and one people.

facebook.com/youth4peacetoday

(1) (Reply)

Unjustified Blackout At Ojodu Abiodun At Lagos / Give Your Interpretation Of The National Anthem / Quit Notice: Be Security-conscious – Monarch Tells Igbo In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.