Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,377 members, 7,874,530 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures (40392 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2017
greenpasture:

There is absolutely no relationship between these companies. Apart from Proforce name being similar there is is legal nexus between the two companies.L there no universal register of company names that forbids use in different countries. The names are not even similar. All you needed was to call the US company or read their website carefully. You could also have accessed the US company's filings.

This is shoddy research.

It's still doesn't add up ...a car manufacturing company using another car manufacturing company

It's not adding up

Are you guys this daft
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Bursted

Proforce Nigeria is a franchise holder

That's all
totit:

Olodo grin
You can't even differentiate between Pro force limited from their foreign counterpart Proforce automotive grin
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2017
No mind them....They are saving face
Ngokafor:

.....Yorubas are very people cheesy...so this is the true story and history of proforce?....Let me stop here for now while smh at these SWs.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2017
So he Yoruba man no see any names like

Elite Force
Armoured force
Reinforce
Nice force

To name his car...For all the billions of names in the world he chose an American car reinforcing name...PROFORCE

Just like Peugeot Nigeria is same with France
Proforce Nigeria is same with the proforce automotive e

That's is the simple truth....You can beat your chest . Who cares. You can have heart attack i do t care

I have spoken

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:
Awesome. Proforce doesn't get as much press as Innoson because they have their unique market so they don't really need to do any extra promotion. Armored cars are not for every day use. They produce patrol boats too

I can't wait to see them go into production of regular cars

Oh! And they are Yoruba made cool

Fookofff this thread and go join your fellow tennis racquet heads in chasing Maazi Nnamiddiot's car.

This topic has nothing to do with coke or kidnapping. Na una specialty be that.

Your father is holding your mother's bag in this picture while you waste your time here. Omo ale

this gif got me laughing.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by khalhokage(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
The New Nigeria is not one that should rely on importation.
It shown be a home grown economy.
Hoping to find a made in Nigeria fone to buy.. Even if its not good, i will buy, to help them.. With time i know they will upgrade.

I belive that our youths could be taught to be self reliance... I bliv that i am a menace to detractors, i believe that no force can stop me, i bliv in Akwa/Cross, I bliv in the Creeks, I bliv in Nigeria.

The Afrione is a made in Nigeria phone, they released a phone or two this year, search for it.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Mcreloaded(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Am I the only one wondering how come Nigeria can manufacture cars and armoured vehicle and yet we don't have the technology to manufacture toot pick or mobile phones talk less of wrist watch.
Or they should just tell us the truth that what they have here is assembly plants where these cars are assembled after the parts have been imported.
A nation that have the technology to make these cars should be able to kick start ajaokuta stellar or make our refinery work.
This is what I call the more u look the less you see

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by CaptainFM1: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These cars are a pitiable joke.
Zero functionality
Zero aesthetics.

We aren't ripe for producing stuffs like this.
Let's keep importing rather than making a fool of ourselves with such hideous creations.

I keep regretting why the British granted us independence.
We were better off under their kind protection.
We should just be re-colonized.

Because the Nation is already dying.

What have you done for this country? Or are you just passing time too? Must the British do everything for you? Someone made a good product atleast say by Nigerian standard. Yet you complain. Tell me one single thing you have produced for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by jobbers: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2017
ok
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by scholes0(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
kaluxy007:
but you want Aba people to remain in Nigeria abi

Who cares about Aba Potopoto people and their smelly cesspit of a city?
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

It's still doesn't add up ...a car manufacturing company using another car manufacturing company

It's not adding up

Are you guys this daft

There is a hotel in Ikeja called Ikeja Hilton that has no relationship with the Hilton chain. Nigeria is replete with such examples of usage of international brands not to talk of similarity with a company that is not known outside it's state.

I repeat score the point. Call the company and ask. Give us a verified name. I promise to corroborate. The burden of proof rests on a party making an assertion. Since you believe Proforce is a licenced name provide the proof. I can send you credit if you provide your telephone number. You can do me a dm if you really want to put this to bed. Waiting.

Because, even if one is averse to doing research based on the sweetness of the idea however nebulous that this is a licensee company, does ordinary business practice not inform that the licensor retains strict rights over the brand and image of the licensee company. Does a cursory inspection of both company's not inform that there is no similarity in logo and branding. Is it possible to have a KFC in blue and white.

It is important that even when differing with each other we retain intellectual rigor. Failure to use those neural pathways only leads to their atrophy. Perhaps this is why in a country with so many universities and so many graduates of international universities we proudly brandish our mediocrity.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

It's not adding up

Are you guys this daft
IkpuMmadu:

It's not adding up

Are you guys this daft

There is a hotel in Ikeja called Ikeja Hilton that has no relationship with the Hilton chain. Nigeria is replete with such examples of usage of international brands not to talk of similarity with a company that is not known outside it's state.

I repeat score the point. Call the company and ask. Give us a verified name. I promise to corroborate. The burden of proof rests on a party making an assertion. Since you believe Proforce is a licenced name provide the proof. I can send you credit if you provide your telephone number. You can do me a dm if you really want to put this to bed. Waiting.

Because, even if one is averse to doing research based on the sweetness of the idea however nebulous that this is a licensee company, does ordinary business practice not inform that the licensor retains strict rights over the brand and image of the licensee company. Does a cursory inspection of both company's not inform that there is no similarity in logo and branding. Is it possible to have a KFC in blue and white.

It is important that even when differing with each other we retain intellectual rigor. Failure to use those neural pathways only leads to their atrophy. Perhaps this is why in a country with so many universities and so many graduates of international universities we proudly brandish our mediocrity.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by bigass123(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Sorry to say... But I think your thinking faculty are under severe viral attacks. No need getting offended it's just an observation and I think I should let you know.
Your type don't see nothing good in other people's endeavors. By God's grace your family present and future will operate under colonization in every sense of the word. Whether the demon living inside you likes it or not, this country will overcome all her challenges and become great. F00l

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These cars are a pitiable joke.
Zero functionality
Zero aesthetics.

We aren't ripe for producing stuffs like this.
Let's keep importing rather than making a fool of ourselves with such hideous creations.

I keep regretting why the British granted us independence.
We were better off under their kind protection.
We should just be re-colonized.

Because the Nation is already dying.

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Bursted

Proforce Nigeria is a franchise holder

That's all
Franchise holder ? grin , oYah prove am nah olodo grin shame no go let you bury yah big head after being embarrassed with facts cheesy

grin grin grin grin
See jealousy,envy written all over your reply grin grin grin
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by bentuzene(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Much respect to these guys!
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2017
scholes0:

Who cares about Aba Potopoto people and their smelly cesspit of a city?
ifr so i urge you to support this move for succession
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Konquest: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2018
OkoYibo:
Proforce is the first Armoured vehicle manufacturer in West, East and Central Africa. 

Under the leadership of Ade Ogundeyin a Yoruba man, PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

PROFORCE has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.

Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:

Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
Armoured Tanks
Armoured SUVs
Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
Armoured Saloons and Sedans
Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
Military Trucks
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
Architectural Armouring (safe houses/rooms e.g. for banks and embassies).

The Manufacturing plant is located in Yorubaland particularly in Ode-Remo, Ogun State with Corporate Headquarters at 54 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Other offices are in Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Proforce Limited has International Offices in Kuwait, China, Ghana and Liberia.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^

Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, CEO Proforce... the power of Yoruboid and
Nigerian Technology
! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiA0fnBorQ

"Welcome to Proforce"
The first Armoured vehicle manufacturer in West, East and Central Africa. We take great pride in show casing our ingenuity in military, tactical and personal defence mobility. As we take you on a tour of our facility, we are confident that our expertise and reliable craftsmanship will satisfy your requirements.

Sincerely,

Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
CEO

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
http://proforcedefence.com/mrap/ ====> Launched by PMB in Borno in 2018

Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAPs)
The ARA or THUNDER is a Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle designed to provide ultimate protection for high degree threats. Combining an array of latest technology the ARA is a mission adaptive vehicle that provides superior crew protection and offensive ability.

President Buhari Unveils First Indigenous "PROFORCE MRAP Vehicle"|Nig Army Day Celebrations
... Channels Television 5:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAj0GCL1C_8
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Manufacturing Of Proforce Pf2 APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3pgf-VGh0

Ballistic Test Of Proforce Armoured Vehicle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzgqzyrNthc

So proud of Adetokunbo Ogundeyin and his team at Proforce.
They don't brag... they just get the job done in Nigeria and
to foreign clients. Keeping it real!

Cc:Olu317

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by wealthtrak: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Xbee007:
Proforce limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles manufacturing and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.

They have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.

PROFORCE has exploited deep technical know-how to deliver outstanding security solutions for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa.

Source: http://proforcedefence.com
/
First indigenous vehicle manufacturing plant in
Nigeria since 2008!

#Proforce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG / 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser Armoured : A Review of Gov. Obiano's Offical Car / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.