Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,435 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

OAP Freeze Reacts To Report That Ex Petroleum Minister Diezani Stole $90 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Reacts To Report That Ex Petroleum Minister Diezani Stole $90 Billion (318 Views)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Freeze Reacts To Report That Ex Petroleum Minister Diezani Stole $90 Billion by ademolamuhammed: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
heheehehe……Controversial OAP and social media talkative, OAP Freeze has reacted to report that former Nigeria’s petroleum minister, Diezani stole $90 Billion.
According to him, it is simply impossible for Dieziani to have stolen $90 Billion from a country whose annual budget is $23billion, and that nobody should jump into any conclusion.

CLICK HERE TO READ HIS REACTION

Guys, lets not jump at sensationalized news captions aimed at drawing traffic to websites.

How much money does Nigeria have as a nation that someone will steal $90 billion?

I’m my opinion, it is simply impossible for Dieziani to have stolen $90 Billion from a country whose annual budget is $23billion. Do you know how much $90billion is?

Guys calm down, many of you have selected lynch mob mode in the subconscious part of your Brrains, please reset your Brrain back to normal.

I am in no way supporting corruption and if Dieziani is found wanting by a competent court, let her be persecuted accordingly, but until that is done, please I implore all well meaning Nigerians to stop cursing her and her mother, at least not for this crime, as it is humanly impossible to commit it; you can’t steal more than what is available! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple #Dieziani #90BillionDollars

CLICK HERE TO READ DON JAZZY REACTION ON THIS

Re: OAP Freeze Reacts To Report That Ex Petroleum Minister Diezani Stole $90 Billion by Ekiseme(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
I wondered too
Re: OAP Freeze Reacts To Report That Ex Petroleum Minister Diezani Stole $90 Billion by Purpletee(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
everything is possible in Nigerian politics
Re: OAP Freeze Reacts To Report That Ex Petroleum Minister Diezani Stole $90 Billion by Neminc: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes I support Mr Freeze's movement to free the sheeple but I think he should first free one of the R's in his spelling of "brain". That is the R that was supposed to be used in spelling the breasts on cossy orjiakor but freeze has embezzled it and that's why poor cossy is left with beasts on her chest instead of breasts.
Mr Freeze stole the R!!!!!!. #FreeCossy'sR and restore her breasts to their God given status

(1) (Reply)

Lose As Much As 20 Kg In A Month, Burn Your Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / Man Sells Son For N150,000 / Kcee Declares Running For Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.