Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,620 members, 7,968,806 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Flood Consumes Foodstuffs And Properties Of Corpers' Lodge In Abia State (pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flood Consumes Foodstuffs And Properties Of Corpers' Lodge In Abia State (pix) (688 Views)

Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flood Consumes Foodstuffs And Properties Of Corpers' Lodge In Abia State (pix) by Arkyval(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
An eyewitness Ohaka Uche Ama-Ohaka reported the incident below:

SOS: THESE CORPS MEMBERS IN UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE ARE STRANDED!
I dont know where else to run to!
I just finished shouting about it on radio some minutes ago!
I personally drove down to the Corpers' Lodge of the Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship,Abia State.
They are SUBMERGED in flood now after the heavy rain last night!
Their food and foodstuffs are gone! Their clothes, books and certificates are messed up. Their foams and sleeping materials are gone! Their generator is floating on the flood! They are stranded, just standing outside.
I cry out from my heart to EVERYONE- Federal/State/Local Govts; NEMA, NGOs, Churches and groups, philantropists, good spirited individuals. Where are all Ex-Corps members and Jesus Corpers all over the world?
PLEASE LET'S COME TO THE RESCUE OF THESE HELPLESS YOUTHS WHOSE HOMES AND PARENTS ARE FAR FROM THEM!
Distance will not be a barrier. You can contact the Abia State President of the Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship(NCCF), Bro Jinum Johnson directly on 08100747573.
Friends in Umuahia, drive down and see for yourself and see what God may want you to do.
They need food(cooked and uncooked), they need foams, they need bedsheets, money, books, bibles, anything you too would have needed if you were in such condition(God forbid!).
If you send it to Vision Africa Radio or any other media house here in Umuahia, it will get to them.
FRIENDS, PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOUR! I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS BAD FOR A LONG TIME IN MY LIFE!

Re: Flood Consumes Foodstuffs And Properties Of Corpers' Lodge In Abia State (pix) by Arkyval(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
More pix

Re: Flood Consumes Foodstuffs And Properties Of Corpers' Lodge In Abia State (pix) by sommyblaze(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2017
WTF!!!
I weak for this we country.....

(1) (Reply)

/ 10 Ways To Spot A Flood-damaged Car (a Must Read) / Create Your Karma, Forgive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.