Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,639 members, 7,882,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days (26411 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
googlepikins:
Afonja oya carry your hydraulic soup go find Amala chop, we know you're hungry
what do you mean by WE?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by GeneralOjukwu: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
joke dry like skeleton buhari

Still made you cry or else you would have ignored it grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by ggood: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by stieyven(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:
grin grin

Ipob Jesus have spoken grin
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
that guy ns Muslim upcoming suicide bomber
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by kriss27(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

I believe him, if he says he's gonna do it, he's gonna

heck, dude's been unstoppable ever since he got outta detention, and the Ibo folks seems to love him genuinely.

saw this video where he had people protecting him by forming a circle round him, in their eyes I could see they were ready to die for him, that's dedication right there.

Anyway I am all for Restructuring
How can I contact you? I want to discuss something with you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by kriss27(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

I believe him, if he says he's gonna do it, he's gonna

heck, dude's been unstoppable ever since he got outta detention, and the Ibo folks seems to love him genuinely.

saw this video where he had people protecting him by forming a circle round him, in their eyes I could see they were ready to die for him, that's dedication right there.

Anyway I am all for Restructuring
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by vecman222(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:

No wonder you guys are referred to as illiterate ,so those governors and your obi that are against nnamdi KANU are afonja also. grin

Do away from my mention please.

Brother..one cold bottle of orujeje for you..

See how that flat head run leave your mention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by hermzer(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm! Nonsense I don't have time 4 such....marijuana who he to shut down ebonyi 4 3days? U people should not tell me that Jesus is back.he knows where he's utter such rubbish.he will soon go bck to where he's coming 4rm if he didn't keep his vocal close.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by mickey70(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
If he like he shut down the whole eastern state that's he own cup of tea .but in all no agenda .he will only punish his own people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by zeben(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:
I blame Buhari for giving this man too much attention.....who is he to be saying he will shut a state down for 3days?? when you are fighting for your people apply wisdom, nothing good comes out of violence..... where is it written in the bible that moses shut down part of Egypt down when he wanted to move the children of isreal out of egypt??
don't be in a haste to spew hate,read between d lines and understand what he meant by shutting down....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Babaalawo: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
This Kanu is an Alawaada.{comedian}
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Cindy08: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
KANU will still deal with d pipo he call his own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Bakerdav: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
This man is just a comedian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by CertifiedArash(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
something is wrong with this Man and his fellow Supporters ISwear.. sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by nopains: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bede2u:
The news about restructuring being d only thing to save Abambra election is fake. It was some of his high profile guests in the rally that said that

leave those pathological liars. kanu has said it many times that he does not support restructuring. he always says that only the date of referendum will stop the boycott yet this fools keep suffixing restructuring here in nairaland to create confusion. all kanu speeches are on youtube for anybody to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by wallarwallar(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kanu my nigga d good player
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by saintandsinnerz: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:
I blame Buhari for giving this man too much attention.....who is he to be saying he will shut a state down for 3days?? when you are fighting for your people apply wisdom, nothing good comes out of violence..... where is it written in the bible that moses shut down part of Egypt down when he wanted to move the children of isreal out of egypt??
I thought you guys were jubilating when the stupid Buhari arrested him? Somebody, he should have ignored and with time his agitation will die, but no the sick general and his supporters think everything na gragra. Now, see what he has created. He has made the guy a demi god and a hero. It may even be difficult now to arrest him without consequences. You need to travel to the east and see how this guy is revered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by wallarwallar(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
No mind am . dere failure is dat dey do not respect others opinion and they warned ojukwu e no listen dis one sef don start.. okay ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by gentlemayor(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmm...can someone buy sense for these people, all of these threat here and there will only cause more havoc in your region. Remember how many innocent souls that were lost the last time you people tried this.

I have never seen anywhere where violence resolved an issue and I see no difference between this Kanu and Shekau whose human life means nothing to them. Pardon my choice of word, I am only bothered about the lives of innocent souls about to be wasted just because of one man's selfish determination. Assuming the biafra is given to you guys, what makes you think there won't be another fight for who leads who.

YOU CAN ONLY KNOW THE BEGINNING OF A WAR, NOBODY KNOWS WHEN IT WILL STOP OR HOW WIDE IT WILL SPREAD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by theophorus(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nnamdi KANU...
The Leader of IPOD Leading them to their promise "Land"

Enjoy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by longerthroat(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
AM YET TO SEE A SENSIBLE HUMAN BEING SUPPORTING THIS COWARD OF A MAN...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Sleyanya1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is this not rather Autocratic and even worse than a Colonial statement

It's best to remove the hand of the monkey from the pot of soup before it becomes the hand of a human being.

Refuse to be a blind supporter and know when to see errors in the figures you support. (to those who'll come to attack me).

Just so you don't get it twisted.
I'm IBO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by oderinde151(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
I yaf died!!! Just heard someone say the owner of Facebook is Mark Nsukkabread Me: Jesus is Lord Pls where is she from? ��
Bro I no like am o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by mark2sunny(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:

Moses actually killed their first sons entirely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Kulas: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
234GT:
This guy should be charged for treasonable felony.

On what ground?.I dont know why we refuse to call spade a spade.Tell me what is wrong that a section of the country that feel being marginalised want to go their own way and you say NO.Must you continue to marry me if i dont want anymore. Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Kulas: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Edu3Again:
AMAZING MANY NIGERIANS CONDEMN KANU

Many people in Nigeria condemn Nnamdi Kanu for saying that we are leaving the Zoo.
These same people will never condemn the Fulani herdsmen who rape & kill.

Again when the SS&SE got the least from the Budget, nobody spoke out.
But when we say we are leaving everybody shouts, arrest Kanu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173527_crftogvuaalk9z_jpegeae945e2f8d2fa4f63f26540556cd697

The South of Nigeria needs to wake up and see that the North looks at us with disdain.

The wealth from Nigeria comes from the Niger Delta, yet the north is furnished while the Niger Delta is in poverty.

The South West put Buhari in power, yet the North is stopping the South West from taking over.

The one that makes me cry is this NYSC.

The South spends millions educating it's young.
Then they get sent to the North to work for close to nothing in the name of NYSC.

The North will shout one Nigeria when it suits them.
But look at the DSS recruitment.

Just Katsina alone has more recruits than the whole SE states

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5230534_south9ja_jpeg3c8402eb977e7f4e911d9ef894f18a3f

Though we score the best in exams, we get the least posts & least promotions

Then when the North can't compete they scream federal character and fill the place with under qualified Northerners

And the man above me cant see this.Why should we keep deceiving ourselves?.Call a spade a spade.The marginalization and injustice is too much.Pharoah please let my people go!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Ojiofor: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
magoo10:
Just like ebonyi owerri IMO state is about to be shut down today.
the hustle is real ,the people have spoken.
A new dawn has come with change,this time history will be written by the power of the people.
No more to the deceit and evil elections conducted by compromised INEC.
No more elections in Biafra land
give us referendum

Watching the Owerri live event.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Leez(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

I thought you guys were jubilating when the stupid Buhari arrested him? Somebody, he should have ignored and with time his agitation will die, but no the sick general and his supporters think everything na gragra. Now, see what he has created. He has made the guy a demi god and a hero. It may even be difficult now to arrest him without consequences. You need to travel to the east and see how this guy is revered.
i keep telling ds clowns dt d movement has taken all over d east yet dy stay in ibadan and kano and be spewing trash
biafra is hia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
NaoSlay:

So anyone against nnamdi KANU and ipob is a Muslim? grin grin

So anyone that is fearless n draws unprecedented crowd is Jesus of the igbos abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out / Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.