Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

“Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks (29981 Views)

Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by sod09(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
its actually a rag...y will i carry my money to buy torn cloths

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by beyooooni1(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
na wa o....so rags are now fashionable, am sure d makers of these designs got there inpirations from mad men...when u start to dress like mad man with time you will start to act like one. God help this generation

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by newyorks(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Baddest69:
lol commot that hand wey you take cross chest make I see ya own bwess
arr bros na xo eye pain u reach...dat bewest is falling off de chest na,take a closer luksmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
with her pimple for chest

Why have you sworn to be wicked? Why? Why? grin
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by wallarwallar(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Crazy world crazy fashion.. be like den don deposit for ur belle ooo
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Siscooh: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keep quiet Simi
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Siscooh: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Life is a stage....and every stage have its unique style of dressing... remember the 50's, 40's the wide funnel trouser, in the 90's shaba to name but a few......

Abeg he should leave simi joor

Go girl cheesy
She just annoyed me. Those are RAGS?
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Praissey: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Apparently, your mama didn't raise you right.
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Siscooh: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
But like seriously what has gone wrong with our value system, we call good things bad and bad things good. If I was told that wearing of rags(torn trousers) was going to trend in the fashion world. Believe me, I wouldn't have believe it...
I know understand what the Bible meant by" the god of this age has blinded there mind"
Complete darkness!!! Absolute darkness! Even our kids in church must be checked. God bless

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin shocked grin

So many have become rogues because they have followed the things in vogue.

Madness is being celebrated today & modesty mocked at.

Smh
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by ewosk: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lubbish... shocked shocked shocked shocked

What a world even Mad people are trying so hard to cover their nak£dness but the people who aren't mad are trying so hard to expose theirs.... What a World!!!
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by riyanxeally(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
m called baby rihanna luv her style n her voice cuz we re similar voice wise her style especially clothing is madt n tacky..prefer queen beys style or selena
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by dmola(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:

wmn hating on wmn..smh
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by talk2saintify(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Small Girl

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by DONADAMS(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
she has added weight real time
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Sleyanya1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:

Lol....
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Sleyanya1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
kennygee:
How can you look like that an be expected to be treated like a "lady"?

A Question to truly ponder about.

Especially in a plane & not on stage.
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Akan(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
dsmooth1:
wit ha words to the man she don sow for ha future cos surely wen she grow old wat she to d man will sure b repeated to ha in a diff version... xo d film is cald watch out
besyd do she av to say anytin or even post wat apend....cos i dnt knw wat simi is trying to achieve dis post
is your phone missing some keypads?
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by papoose321: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
U want swear abi
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by whizcartel(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
I LOVE YOU SIMI!!!!!!! BUT COME O! SHE DON DEY GAIN WEIGHT NI
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by warner12587(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
I was looking for something like this.I found it quiet interesting, hopefully, you will keep posting such blogs.Keep sharing.
you pelis
textme apk
nextplus apk
imo beta apk
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Phreshmann12(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
But like seriously what has gone wrong with our value system, we call good things bad and bad things good. If I was told that wearing of rags(torn trousers) was going to trend in the fashion world. Believe me, I wouldn't have believe it...
I know understand what the Bible meant by" the god of this age has blinded there mind"
dude nobody cares........... Wear whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever makes you feel great............ Na your life......... live it the way you like....... I actually like those rags
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Dino98: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Was he wrong though Was he

He was even nice...."u are too pretty for this" and she is not.
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by uzoormah(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
deb303:
Ur own wey be rashes nko
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Abee79(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
dhardline:
Truth is always bitter. Most people don't like to hear it.The man told you the truth but you preferred your folly.

1 Like

Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by uzoormah(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
riyanxeally:
m called baby rihanna luv her style n her voice cuz we re similar voice wise her style especially clothing is madt n tacky..prefer queen beys style or selena

Wetin dz one even dey write..wu ask u all dz one. ugly geh like u
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
uzoormah:

Ur own wey be rashes nko
better pass ur Hermaphrodite girlfriend
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by syncACE(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
sheybi its her body and its her rag.... Rags worn at owners risk Nothing concern me
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by luvethsam(f): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
she don get belle ni?
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by techlorddsblog: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
She don dey get body. That's the power of the D. undecided
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by piagetskinner(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I remember when I was In primary 1 and one of my teachers ....a white Lady wore a jean trouser...but it pretty much looked like a crazy jean kinda trouser....

and in the innocence of my heart...I was thinking the trouser got torn from too much use

not knowing so many wobe boys and girls will eventually follow that trend....and it is sadly creeping into the church...just sad!
Re: “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks by dude99(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmm! simi! simi! well done.
i saw this::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiIKJI9gMQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert / Rukky Sanda In Bikini - Hot Or Not? -photos / Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.