Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,678 members, 7,918,155 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) (1189 Views)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Woman Gives Birth In Her Grave After Being Buried For 4 Months / Nigerian Actor, Jim Iyke And Aisha Yesufu Arrives Abuja To Join Protest / Nigerian Actor, Igwe Tupac Attempts To Give Woman Oral S*x In Movie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) by Seedorffit: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
In a video which has been making rounds in the media, the Nigerian actor, Aremu Afolayan has given reason why he decided to have his child in the United States.
Aremu, who is a brother to the renowned producer, Kunle Afolayan gave birth to his first child at Atlanta, USA in December, 2016. He took to his Instagram page last evening to rain curses on the former Minister of Petroleum, Madam Diezani Alison Madueke for causing him to do so.

‘Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (Video)_2

Over looting several millions from the Nigerian treasury, Aremu Afolayan blamed the Nigerian minister for leaving him with no choice but to flee the country in spite of the crippled economy.
Watch the video as Aremu Afolayan rains curses on Alison:

Watch the video here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/why-i-gave-birth-in-us-nigerian-actor.html?m=1

Re: Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) by originals1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Best thing to be done...kudos to himgrin
Re: Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some just like to talk for the fun of it..
Lanu gbaga bi apere
Re: Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (video) by delishpot: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
He gave birth? Man dey give birth? ABI he want say "Hy my daughter was birthed in the USA" why my wife gave birth to my daughter in the USA? Bloggers sha. Ina can't even hide blunders

Seedorffit:
In a video which has been making rounds in the media, the Nigerian actor, Aremu Afolayan has given reason why he decided to have his child in the United States.
Aremu, who is a brother to the renowned producer, Kunle Afolayan gave birth to his first child at Atlanta, USA in December, 2016. He took to his Instagram page last evening to rain curses on the former Minister of Petroleum, Madam Diezani Alison Madueke for causing him to do so.

‘Why I Gave Birth In The US’, Nigerian Actor, Aremu Afolayan Explains (Video)_2

Over looting several millions from the Nigerian treasury, Aremu Afolayan blamed the Nigerian minister for leaving him with no choice but to flee the country in spite of the crippled economy.
Watch the video as Aremu Afolayan rains curses on Alison:

Watch the video here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/why-i-gave-birth-in-us-nigerian-actor.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Rent Payment And Annual Rent Payment Which Is Far Better / Unlock Your Pottential With Zingo / Church Chronicles - The Fact Of Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.