Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,832 members, 7,918,675 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe (570 Views)

‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe / ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ –efe (video) / 'I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months' -efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejegba, has disclosed that he has moved on from the euphoria that came with winning the reality show.
Efe who used an Economics logic to buttress his point while being interviewed by Planet TV, said though he knows the fame will diminish somehow even with the love he’s still getting, probably in the next 6 months.
He further asked his fans to keep supporting him , till when he won’t need to introduce himself.
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe by DanceVille: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sorry brother...

We don't even know you anymore, Based on Logistics ...

Efe na name?
You better get something worthwhile doing with the lil' money you have..
You sang an idiotic song with an idiotic title.
Based on logistics ko... Based on statistics ni.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe by Kowor(f): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Remove the may. You've stopped being popular since you won the mullar.
Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2017
DanceVille:
Sorry brother...

We don't even know you anymore, Based on Logistics ...

Efe na name?
You better get something worthwhile doing with the lil' money you have..
You sang an idiotic song with an idiotic title.
Based on logistics ko... Based on statistics ni.

Re: ‘I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months’ -efe by Deji124(m): 1:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Do u expect yrself to be popular forever,

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry And Girlfriend Meghan Markle Arrived For The Birthday In Southern A / UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Who Got N10k Finally Gets N500,000 From NGO / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Brand New Ferrari F12 Whip (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.