Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

Shade Of Lust,story By Naija Proba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shade Of Lust,story By Naija Proba (637 Views)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Scents Of Lust / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shade Of Lust,story By Naija Proba by Nicheey(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2017
SHADES OF LUST
Episode 1
Time: 7:15am
Date: 22nd March 2012,
———–
In front of an uncompleted one storey building, stood a boy of about twenty three years old. He was standing in front of a fresh grave, holding a candle with his right hand as tears fell from his eyes.
—————————————————————
My name is Jude Ibeh, a half Nigerian, and half American. Yes I used the term because my mother was a white American while my father was a Nigerian, however I never got to know my mum because she died when I was two years old leaving me solely under my dad’s care who did a good job raising me up. All I inherited from my mother was her skin color and smile.
I grew to love my dad with all my heart even though we disagreed on many things because he was so traditional and had a sort of old school mentality. He believed a lot in tradition and wanted me to accept all his beliefs which never went down well with me.
I was forced to return to Nigerian for my university education after high school without caring for my feelings. Yes Nigeria is a great country but the temperature, attitude of the people and everything about the country never suited my lifestyle.
I was admitted into Imo state university to study industrial chemistry and it really was hell for me. The lecture rush, the intonation of lecturers, the overcrowding of lecture halls, the noise and the struggles really left a sore taste in my mouth. I simply managed to pass over to my second year with lots of carryovers and yes the second year was equally stressful but much better because I was slowly adapting much to my dad’s pleasure.
But on my third year when I was finally about becoming a full time Igbo boy, my dad left me all alone in the world. He returned to Nigeria on March 1st 2012 for a little business but never lived to see the next day. You can’t imagine the shock I had when I got a call from one of my uncles that my father was dead. That he died in his sleep.
I simply couldn’t believe my ears. It sounded so unreal and unbelievable but on getting home I found out that the only person I had in the world was gone. My life instantly came to a standstill. I just felt like killing myself and leaving the world as well.
—————————————————————

To continue reading ,visit
http://cooldolly..com.ng/2017/07/shade-of-lust-story-by-naija-proba.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Even With My Cute Looks, She Still Said "No" / Advise this lady... / 5 Lies Nigerians Tell Themselves About Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.