Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car (18620 Views)

7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car / 10 Things That Can Make Your Car Look More Beautiful / 7 Things That Need To Be In Place Before Self-driving Cars Come To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by M2dX(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2017
seunny4lif:

All na Animal joooor
size matters a lot shaa

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by ibinaboonline: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2017
nurey:
Funny guy, how do you want to check brakes before you start your car? You check brakes after starting the car especially if the car isn't yours

So you adjust your rear view mirror everyday? You must be depreciating and appreciating in height every seconds of the day grin

Everyday you check gear whether he dey work, all the gears grin how convenient so I have to make sure P then press the throttle if car revs good, next R, press throttle car moves back good, then N, D, D2,L haaa my boss for don tender query later by the time I finish with my tests. grin
LOVE U, BROTHER
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by Primenet(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Concur
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by tukdi: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
M2dX:
What if na keke i got? undecided
Then wetin consign u with dis post? grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by godquality: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2017
8. Shout hallelujah 7 times to the 4 corners of your house before you enter road. because even after you've done 1-7 a Dangote trailer or petrol trailer wey brake fails might cause havoc, or a container carrying trailer might even fall on top your car or even Nigeria police can accidentally discharge their weapons just because the stupid bus driver behind you refused to stop and pay #20 Naira to them.
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by Soleymania(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2017
And this made front page? How do you check brake before starting d car?
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by M2dX(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2017
tukdi:

Then wetin consign u with dis post? grin
keke na half car nah cheesy
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by LoveJesus87(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
nurey:
Funny guy, how do you want to check brakes before you start your car? You check brakes after starting the car especially if the car isn't yours

So you adjust your rear view mirror everyday? You must be depreciating and appreciating in height every seconds of the day grin

Everyday you check gear whether he dey work, all the gears grin how convenient so I have to make sure P then press the throttle if car revs good, next R, press throttle car moves back good, then N, D, D2,L haaa my boss for don tender query later by the time I finish with my tests. grin
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by LEXYCOM: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Check radiator water level, it important.
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by tukdi: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
M2dX:
keke na half car nah cheesy
grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
LEXYCOM:
Check radiator water level, it important.
If your coolant is short it comes up on your dashboard so Y open it to check
or are we talking about the keke again lol
Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by ogawisdom(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:
This is the problem with copy and paste. The OP can't answer questions.

Op right nw

Re: 7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
no 9, listen to the legs of the car to check for bad suspension parts. if u think u can't hear it well buy and use a stethoscope. but this is the most important rule if using certain brand of vehicles. u might also need to bend down well to check

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch A Land Rover Discovery Turbodiesel Tow A 121-Ton,Seven-Trailer Semi Truck / Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors / Knocked 4zz, Can I Change To 1zz Or 3zz Corolla Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.