Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. (2593 Views)

Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications. / Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore / Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Who agrees that N-Power is so #MuchMore?
You can share your stories with pictures and videos on the comment section. Don't forget to use the #NPowerNG and #MuchMorehashtag.Comments that have nothing to do with impact stories will be deleted.

1 Share

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Adex001(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Supremor(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2017
so much wetin. with peanuts being paid to graduates, masters and PhD holders alike. I weep for my nation Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
npowerng:
You can share your stories with pictures and videos on the comment section. Don't forget to use the #NPowerNG and #MuchMorehashtag.Comments that have nothing to do with impact stories will be deleted.

who told you that...Gerararararahia

N-power is our own small cut from the National loots by polithieficians...

6 Likes

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by ebidabs: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
I agree... but when are gonna have our devices.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by ojmaroni247(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
I agree, Please have u guys finish recruiting the 7,500 pple for NPOWER-TAX. And whats the criteria of selection. Cause since i was through with the Test, i hvnt gotten any interview invite. Since we are clamouring for Transparency, i will like to knw the modalities use for selection, If its highest score many pple would have same score. So hw are pple selected for the interview. Your reply will be appreciated.

Cc; npowerng

1 Like

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
ebidabs:

Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.

1 Like

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Dekadet(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
N-power na scam abeg.
though initially it was a good plan by our dear no-non-sense President but when his illness got the best of him, hawks, hyenas and jackals took over the program. that is why some time in February and march payment stopped without any explanation, but a planned deliberate frustration orchestrated by the hawks, hyenas and jackals in the corridors of power.

now the latest is to make excuses about backlogs and make it look as if the problem is from the volunteers ( honestly some volunteers have issues but they are not as much as the bad belle make it to look like)
and so the acting president is kept in the dark about the true situation of things some volunteers are going through since the program kicked off properly late January this year(2017)

some volunteers had their issues sorted out since February this year but the hyenas kept their pay at God know where and cook up terrible lies like; some volunteers are using their former NYSC accounts that only accepts 19,800 naira and so when payment was made it bounced back( what a terrible smelling lie) another popular one I hate so much is "we are paying(backlogs) in batches" my question is are the volunteers working in batches?
this is the twenty first century+super computer age and over 1million people can be paid by just a click of the mouse.
and some people cannot manage less than 200,000 people.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by wajek4me: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
N-power has really better the life of un-employed Nigerian's for good,the stipend has really improve the welfare of the downtrodden to an extent,Thanks to Buhari government for this transparency initiative.

1 Like

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by fortunes01: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Supremor:
so much wetin. with peanuts being paid to graduates, masters and PhD holders alike. I weep for my nation Nigeria

At least its still better than nothing at all
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Cunninlinguist: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
npowerng:
What of NPOWER-TEACH? Have they written their test?
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by gergemam: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
npowerng:

Trying to login to do my NPower Agro test but getting error "INVALID- LOGIN ERROR"... Any assistance? Thanks in anticipation to your prompt response in this regard

PS: I didn't receive any SMS on my mobile number to proceed or not to proceed.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by mancheeutd(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
npowerng:

Pls am having difficulty selecting device have tried browsers what can i do
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
What of NPOWER-TEACH? Have they written their test?

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by MrBONE2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's better atleast half Bone is better than nonegrin
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
gergemam:

Trying to login to do my NPower Agro test but getting error "INVALID- LOGIN ERROR"... Any assistance? Thanks in anticipation to your prompt response in this regard

PS: I didn't receive any SMS on my mobile number to proceed or not to proceed.

If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.#NPowerNG
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
mancheeutd:

Pls am having difficulty selecting device have tried browsers what can i do

Sir you can try again later.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Bamidele539: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
npowerng:

Sir you can try again later.
kudos to Npower team!

All i wanna say is if by Aug 31st i did not receive text message to proceed or end or still having 'invalid login' i will definately give-up on this year's program, because i have my BVN printout which tallies with my Npower Application..

N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27-
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Princealex1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
npowerng:

What will happen to those that did change of name after bvn exercise with their bank account bearing different name(surname) from bvn would there be considerations.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
I applied for the Npower program with so much hope.and while I admit I gave a wrong bvn,i have spoken with the representatives and corrected the error but I have still not received a dime.i saw my payment history and while dec-march was stated invalid,april showed sent for payment.so I will like to know when I should expect it. thanks #npower ng
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by OdaNobunaga(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebidabs:

grin grin
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
chinma414:
I applied for the Npower program with so much hope.and while I admit I gave a wrong bvn,i have spoken with the representatives and corrected the error but I have still not received a dime.i saw my payment history and while dec-march was stated invalid,april showed sent for payment.so I will like to know when I should expect it. thanks #npower ng
Good day sir, Can i have your phone number and Email.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Princealex1:

What will happen to those that did change of name after bvn exercise with their bank account bearing different name(surname) from bvn would there be considerations.
If there was any form of change in your BVN details .You can kindly visit your bank to modify your Details
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Bamidele539:
kudos to Npower team!

All i wanna say is if by Aug 31st i did not receive text message to proceed or end or still having 'invalid login' i will definately give-up on this year's program, because i have my BVN printout which tallies with my Npower Application..

N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27-
What date,Did you register?
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by hian(f): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:

Me too. I haven't received any text or disqualification. My ID is N-Agro-2017-000002542220-76. I registered on 27 July
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by npowerng: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
hian:

Me too. I haven't received any text or disqualification. My ID is N-Agro-2017-000002542220-76. I registered on 27 July

Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by chii8(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Well, to be honest, npower tried for me, even though I was paid for the first time on 24th July(1 month).All those months I never saw any dime, was a difficult moment for me, l was posted to a riverine area and any time I enter those rickety boats without life jacket I always cry, (I couldn't afford one), I kept hoping,praying for my stipend(I left a 12k private school job, where I take basic 5, jss 1-3, ss 1 classes).
So, if NPOWER pays me for all those months remaining, it won't be nice to say that I wasn't satisfied with the scheme.
To the person handling this particular topic, thanks a lot.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Bamidele539: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
i registered 16th of june!
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Bamidele539: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
i registered 16th of june!

Here is my phone number-08081182341,
email-bamidele539@gmail.com
N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27.

Thanks!
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, Can i have your phone number and Email.
my number is ...... I can no longer edit my bvn on my profile,but I have given the correct number to your representative who called. thanks.
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Sosqui: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good afternoon npowerng, my sister has not been able to log on for the test. All her BVN details corresponded with her application data (all these have been sent to info@npower.gov.ng but no positive feedback. Please, kindly assist. Her details are SALOME EGUZORO (N-Agro-2017-00000246165-72). I will appreciate your swift response.
npowerng:
Re: Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. by Teelily: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
npowerng:
pls I haven't receive any text my ID is Teach 2017-00000520986-34. What could be the problem my BVN matches with my details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower November And December Stipends Paid / Embassy Of The Republic Of Korea Recruitment For Administrative Officer / Fast Food & Restaurant Industry Vacancies In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.