Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,169 members, 7,950,033 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos (679 Views)

“I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) / Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos by Angelanest: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
A Nigerian man has shared his encounter with a female vulcanizer he met yesterday at a fuel station in Abuja. According to Comr Harry Odafe, the young lady who has taken the bull by the horn to fend for herself - is a graduate who left school with good grades (Second Class upper degree). Read what the surprised man shared on his social media page;

I Met this beautiful unmarried Hausa lady at Abuja, She is a 2nd class upper Bsc holder for that matter doing this at AYM SHAFA refill station Abuja...

She asked me not to snap her face very well and I should not mention her name but I had to unfriend someone to accept her as my friend on Facebook because I really admired her boldness and courage....

To the SLAY QUEENS and kinkin babies... This is to tell you that they are better things to do with your life than hawking your selling point to any man for money... Don't worry there are many SLAY KINGS looking for Queens to slay for money ritual...

In life, don't wait for others, empower yourself.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-meets-female-vulcanizer-in-abuja.html

Re: To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos by Angelanest: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos by VargasVee(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
While some of them prefer to live fake lives and spread them legs in every possible angle, look what a fellow lady Is doing.

Her cup will never run dry. Bless her!
Re: To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
God bless her hustle!!
Re: To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos by smartty68(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
The female vulcanizer is a slay-queen.

Slay Queens are intelligent, smart and futuristic.

The rest are olodo-queen
Re: To All The Slay Queens Out There, See What This Lady Does For A Living. Photos by Jesusloveyou: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
That is what buhari has caused,
Everyone to him/herself .
No more free money again.
Buhari making everyone to be serious.
God bless buhari

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Boost Your Creativity! / Npower Nigeria Releases Names Of Successful Candidates / Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod With Digiflavor Siren V2 MTL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.