Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? (4800 Views)

The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? / yoruba Want To Help You Become President In 2023 / Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Arda1000(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
nairanaira12:

We're you informed about the circumstances surrounding your birth? If I tell you, you will willingly jump into the lagoon
really, and you were informed of the circumstances by your maniac father and your feger mad mother?
It is a pity
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
nairanaira12:

They are senseless, but your cursed and useless parents can't stop running down to the southwest as if the potopoto in Muddyland is chasing them. shame on your tribe.
I and my parents have nothing to do with Lagos kid. I was born and brought up in Igwuocha! moreover, Lagos is a no man's land. Be proud of your ogun state where your skull mining headquarter is located
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I and my parents have nothing to do with Lagos kid. I was born and brought up in Igwuocha! moreover, Lagos is a no man's land. Be proud of your ogun state where your skull mining headquarter is located

I guess your Thoughtlessness makes you think only Lagos makes up southwest. Come to Ilorin, abeokuta, Ibadan, akure, ask, Osogbo and see how flaaaaatheads invade the entire place. It's more or less like a curse is placed on your tribe from your villages.
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Arda1000:
really, and you were informed of the circumstances by your maniac father and your feger mad mother?
It is a pity

Are you saying your mom is irreparably mad and your dad is already infected with madness when he ffucked your mom? Accept my sympathy
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Arda1000:
really is that why ur armpits smell like a discarded garbage trash.
I know ur dad is a fuckin sex maniac running around doggyknobbing all the ugly mad fegers in your village which gave birth to an unfortunate ugly thing like you

We're you informed about the circumstances surrounding your birth? If I tell you, you will willingly jump into the lagoon
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Arda1000(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying your mom is irreparably mad and your dad is already infected with madness when he ffucked your mom? Accept my sympathy
am saying that ur father is a fucking drinking smelly sex maniac and ur mother a crazy mad dirty fat dsifigured ugly woman and the outcome came you a big fool big belled weak smelly ass douchbag. why cant you just go and drink rat pioson so as to end this visionless mapless hopeless life of yours cause are both the difination of failure and disgrace.
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by jahsharon: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA CHRISTIANS WANT ODUA REPUBLIC BUT THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS PREFER TO SERVE THEIR Fulani MASTERS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.
ASK PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIEgrin

Okay, the same way IPOB Christians want Nigeria residency while IPOB traditionalists want Biafra or death.
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Arda1000:
am saying that ur father is a fucking drinking smelly sex maniac and ur mother a crazy mad dirty fat dsifigured ugly woman and the outcome came you a big fool big belled weak smelly ass douchbag. why cant you just go and drink rat pioson so as to end this visionless mapless hopeless life of yours cause are both the difination of failure and disgrace.

shocked

Wow! So that dead brain hag you call a father is also a fucking drinking smelly sex maniac? That must be hard on you. And did you just say your mother is a crazy mad dirty fat dsifigured ugly woman? Does that run in your mother's family?

And to make matters worse, you have also become a big fool big belled weak smelly ass douchbag. shocked. At this point I pity your family. So, now that your life has become visionless mapless and hopeless, don't you think it is better for you to drink rat poison? What are you still waiting for? Or would you prefer jumping into d lagoon?
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by pazienza(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2017
The average Yoruba person is a one Nigeria apologist, and would inwardly be angry when you talk about Biafra.

I have many Yoruba acquaintances, and all of them get quiet and inwardly angry when I speak about Biafra.
They won't voice out their discontent, it's not their nature to be straightforward, but if you are perceptive enough, you should easily pick out discontent.

2 Likes

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by oyatz(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2017
Just entertain your self with the Biafran comedy.

Igbos don't want any Biafra anywhere,its just s tool of blackmail towards the presidency and a big scam.

walemoney007:
eboes haven't still let me know how Yoruba's are stopping them from getting Biafra

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Arda1000(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

shocked

Wow! So that dead brain hag you call a father is also a fucking drinking smelly sex maniac? That must be hard on you. And did you just say your mother is a crazy mad dirty fat dsifigured ugly woman? Does that run in your mother's family?

And to make matters worse, you have also become a big fool big belled weak smelly ass douchbag. shocked. At this point I pity your family. So, now that your life has become visionless mapless and hopeless, don't you think it is better for you to drink rat poison? What are you still waiting for? Or would you prefer jumping into d lagoon?
I guess I caught you hard you try using your history on me can't work,ask your mad mother to tell you more
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arda1000:
I guess I caught you hard you try using your history on me can't work,ask your mad mother to tell you more

You mean your cursed parents are bunch of empty idiots and history had been so unkind to your entire lineage? I guess you have no idea about who placed this entire damnation on your family. Don't worry; if you just can't go on anymore and you want to end it all, just let me know; I will show you the way to the lagoon
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Arda1000(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean your cursed parents are bunch of empty idiots and history had been so unkind to your entire lineage? I guess you have no idea about who placed this entire damnation on your family. Don't worry; if you just can't go on anymore and you want to end it all, just let me know; I will show you the way to the lagoon
talking to a fool like you is a waste of time
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arda1000:
talking to a fool like you is a waste of time

Your mom and dad are both im.beciles. You were just an ordinary wretched soul before, but now, you have become a fool. Congrats for adding a new feather to your cap. cool
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by Arda1000(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your mom and dad are both im.beciles. You were just an ordinary wretched soul before, but now, you have become a fool. Congrats for adding a new feather to your cap. cool
hahaha eternal fool for life you are
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by nairanaira12: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arda1000:
hahaha eternal fool for life you are

I was hoping for your sake, that your foolishness would end soon. But now, you just declare you are going to remain a fool for eternity. Accept my sympathy
Re: Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? by PVision2020(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
DerideGull:

I have read the crap from you mental incoherency and found it very juvenile. If you have any mental faculty talk less of deranged one, you would have realized that MASSOB came to relevancy during Olesegun Obasanjo's regime in 1999. It is a matter of idiocy and outright deceit for certain clowns in Nigeria to insinuate that the movement for actualization of Biafra started with moronic regime of imbecilic fool from Dauara in Katsina State.
But massob was dead during jonathan's era only to resurrect during buhari's Govt (via Ipob). People know your game plan and that's why all your jamboree jajanweed charade called agitation always end in futility. All you do is cry to high heavens about Yorubas holding you back (slave mentality). In your deluded mind everybody must like what you like. You want your own nation, good, go and get it in any way you deem fit. Whether the yoruba nation support restructuring or a country of hers is non of your business. We're not in anyway connected to the igbos, so our action or inaction shouldn't determine the actualization of your agitation or the source of your headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) / Imo State Apc Congress A Bloody Disaster, Rochas Okorocha Firmly Defeated By Sen / Budget: National Assembly Sets November 28 Target For Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.