Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,197 members, 7,977,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. (601 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by jerryile(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
Guss Hiddink enjoys the greatest aplauds due to his great time in chelsea and his impact on the Russian national team, Hassan Shetata has proven he is the best taction in Africa by winning the nations cup 3 consecutive times. Then Bruno Metsu, the man that took senegal to 2002 wc quarter finals. Van Gall and peter Taylor. In ur opinion, who is the best 4 this job and why?
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by 9ijaprince(m): 3:01am On Feb 09, 2010
Siasia
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by mamagee3(f): 3:01am On Feb 09, 2010
Kanu Nwankwo.
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by visualtutorng: 3:51am On Feb 09, 2010
If we follow due process and shun politics and corruption, the best candidate will emerge.
I remember how the NAFDAC heroin was moved to Information Min.
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by jerryile(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2010
Siasia is the best indigenous coach but was not listed. I wil go 4 Hiddink
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by chidichris(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
make obasanjo the coach and the super eagles will see drastic changes.
soon we will start obasanjo for eagles campeign.
i am sure soludo will be made the goalkeeper coach as soon as obasanjo takes on the post.
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by chidyke77(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
Siasia
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by tunex23: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2010
yar'dua will be better,seems super eagles need serious medication.
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by IbrahimB: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2010
That should be Gekko. Check out his profile -  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-397486.0.html
Re: Who Is The Best For The Super Eagles Job. by ojofree: 1:52am On Feb 14, 2010
I posted this on another thread but i think it is also appropriate here.
I have heard/read a lot of myopic, emotional and ill-conceived opinions about Samson Siasia being the messiah we need to get us out of our latest coaching problems. I can not remember ever seeing The Messiah managing a team without the prefix U(Under) attached to its name.
Please let us not confuse taking an assemblage of old men to bully people young enough to be their children with tactical competence, it is said "THE GOLDFISH HAS NO HIDING PLACE", if i am permitted to bother his propagandists, "which club/country is he managing presently"

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua Is New Eagles Coach / I Can Do Better Than Any Coach For Nigeria;amodu Inclusive / Diego Maradona.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.