Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? (1360 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / How We Got Here As A Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by hepzystev(f): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
In that light....am bored n need real friends so if u are a cool Lady DAT need friends to hang around with bbm me D89B0187

preferably Lagos babe....
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Achukswap1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sick person

1 Like

Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by madone: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Got home from where public toilet or abroad.....let me guess lome or togo....tah ho and toast a lady

1 Like

Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by hepzystev(f): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
madone:
Got home from where public toilet or abroad.....let me guess lome or togo....tah ho and toast a lady
interesting...... DAT how u address ur parent at home ryt??...ur lack of sense and lack of maturity is not hidden....you are so dumb DAT u both couldn't hide ur stupidity under a faceless forum like Dis too bad...

Achukswap1:
Sick person
interesting...... DAT how u address ur parent at home ryt??...ur lack of sense and lack of maturity is not hidden....you are so dumb DAT u both couldn't hide ur stupidity under a faceless forum like Dis too bad...
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by madone: 2:41am On Jul 29, 2017
hepzystev:

sooo ur smart sense didn't tell you this is a faceless forum abi.scammer like u. Why not go to facebook where people will see ur face. U only put ur bbm pin....liar . Dont u have a phone line.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by hepzystev(f): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
madone:
sooo ur smart sense didn't tell you this is a faceless forum abi.scammer like u. Why not go to facebook where people will see ur face. U only put ur bbm pin....liar . Dont u have a phone line.

y are u so dumb.....can u point out one thing DAT makes me a scammer?? No! but u accused me of being one y? because u lack common sense.....u think everybody DAT tries to be friendly is a scammer....dude u need to get ur brain repaired

I put my pin because I can't share my number on an open forum like dis....and I just wanted penpals DATs all....it all ends in the chat...

besides...I didn't ask anybody for money or anything whatsoever so I ask u again...how am I a scammer
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hepzystev ( whatever that means ). You just got here three days ago and you are already bullying and throwing insults ( you would say you were replying those who insulted you first ), that's not a good way to introduce yourself. You're showing yourself in very bad light. You won't get the friends you seek this way.

3 days and you just might get your first taste of a ban. By the time you get out of it, you are already old folk here.
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by hepzystev(f): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
ScotFree:
Hepzystev ( whatever that means ). You just got here three days ago and you are already bullying and throwing insults ( you would say you were replying those who insulted you first ), that's not a good way to introduce yourself. You're showing yourself in very bad light. You won't get the friends you seek this way.

3 days and you just might get your first taste of a ban. By the time you get out of it, you are already old folk here.

interesting....I don't pretend....u give it to me I give it to u same.....I didn't insult dem dey did first....so because am nice don't mean I will watch some child dude insult me like DAT....friends is not my life bro....I lived without them so...if no friends am cool with it. enjoying nairaland without the 'supposed friends' didn't know how it works earlier.

being ban from nairaland means I won't eat??...c'mon there should wat we should really place value on na.

BTW did u really see the insult does two dudes gav...go and read it up again. I will never ignore DAT to pretend for anybody. Dats not me.

and to ur question hepzystev is my name and surname together. My name is Hephzibah....thnx for commenting tho

Sorry typo errors
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2017
hepzystev:

interesting....I don't pretend....u give it to me I give it to u same.....I didn't insult dem dey did first....so because am nice don't mean I will watch some child dude insult me like DAT....friends is not my life bro....I lived without them so...if no friends am cool with it. enjoying nairaland without the 'supposed friends' didn't know how it works earlier.

being ban from nairaland means I won't eat??...c'mon there should wat we should really place value on na.

BTW did u really see the insult does two dudes gav...go and read it up again. I will never ignore DAT to pretend for anybody. Dats not me.

and to ur question hepzystev is my name and surname together. My name is Hephzibah....thnx for commenting tho

You are Hephzibah Steven. Okay. I tried to read what you wrote... I really tried.

Welcome to nairaland.
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2017
hepzystev:

y are u so dumb.....can u point out one thing DAT makes me a scammer?? No! but u accused me of being one y? because u lack common sense.....u think everybody DAT tries to be friendly is a scammer....dude u need to get ur brain repaired

I put my pin because I can't share my number on an open forum like dis....and I just wanted penpals DATs all....it all ends in the chat...

besides...I didn't ask anybody for money or anything whatsoever so I ask u again...how am I a scammer
just ignore..
welcome.
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by hepzystev(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

just ignore..
welcome.

Thnx bro...appreciate from now

1 Like

Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by hepzystev(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Offer still stands cheesy.....anybody here...I need friends
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Bush2013: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2018
hepzystev:
where are u
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by pointblank247(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2018
hepzystev:

hey, stop explaining yourself, u did nothing wrong.
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2018
hepzystev:

Hi
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by chiommy123(f): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Hey, Hope you're ready for plenty of that cos that's how they roll here. Well Seems like you're ready for them so I say welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
Hey, Hope you're ready for plenty of that cos that's how they roll here. Well Seems like you're ready for them so I say welcome on board
hi
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by donjobill: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:

I was following the argument between you and one elsewhere in this forum.
So you are becoming accustomed to that conduct?
Some people sha! They take things too personal.

Happy weekend!
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by chiommy123(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
donjobill:

I was following the argument between you and one elsewhere in this forum.
So you are becoming accustomed to that conduct?
So people sha! They take things too personal.

Happy weekend!
thanks sweetheart. You know eh I just noticed that its very difficult to maintain that you're not going to talk back at people here. Because they make sure they not even push but press you to the wall and you may have no option than to press back. Hope you're enjoying your weekend
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by donjobill: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
thanks sweetheart. You know eh I just noticed that its very difficult to maintain that you're not going to talk back at people here. Because they make sure they not even push but press you to the wall and you may have no option than to press back. Hope you're enjoying your weekend

Yes. Some people are bully by nature. Some too come online to let off steam of anger, insulting whoever comes their way or gives them attention. Still others cannot read objectively. All sorts of people are met online.
One has to learn how to ignore the undesirables.
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by chiommy123(f): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
donjobill:

Yes. Some people are bully by nature. Some too come online to let off steam of anger, insulting whoever comes their way or gives them attention. Still others cannot read objectively. All sorts of people are met online.
One has to learn how to ignore the undesirables.

I think you're right thanks. Happy Sunday
Re: Just Got Here Anybody To Show Me Round?? by donjobill: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you're right thanks. Happy Sunday

I wish you the same. smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Man Just Got It's Delivery Of Sex Doll / She Said She Is Already Dating / How Much Muscle Do Women Find Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.