Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story (8976 Views)

edmark products / Edmark Products / For All Edmark Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
i've been battling with my current weight for some years now and nothing seems to work but recently someone introduced me to edmark shake off, mrt complex, splina and the ginseng coffee. i was told it works as early as 8hrs. pls if anyone in the house has used such products before can u share you experience before i commence on theis weight loss programme. thanks
Re: What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by shalom2010: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
Well, I used it for a while (MRT and Shake off) and it work. I stopped cos i'm presently trying to conceive. I still use the Splina and coffee and they are quite good. I'm into the business as well and i'm not saying this because of that. You must realise that for you to use them effectively for weightloss, you have to reduce your calory intake and try to do some exercise for you to see the desired effect. if you need more information let me know.
Re: What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by nenybaby: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
abeg let me knw hw to get some, plsssssssssss!!!!!!
Re: What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ Shalom2010, Plz can u writeout ur e.mail addy so that i can send u a mail concerning the Edmark Products
Re: What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by Addegbuyi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
nenybaby: abeg let me knw hw to get some, plsssssssssss!!!!!!
Re: What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by Addegbuyi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
nenybaby: abeg let me knw hw to get some, plsssssssssss!!!!!!
Nenybaby, I think I can help you in getting these products at a cheaper price. Call me on 08034179147,08184132029.
Re: What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story by Giftdion(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
One thing is getting Edmark products, another thing is using it properly for best results.

If you still need Edmark products, I am available on 07030688107 (Gift).

Watsapp

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Am Having Bitter Taste After Recovering From Malaria... / 10 Of The Most Shocking Skin Diseases / Where Can I Get Lenses For My Eyeglasses In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.