Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) (619 Views)

Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by IratzsMicheal(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
According to a Facebook post by South Yorkshire Police, a driver watched his newly-bought Ferrari 430 Scuderia go up in smoke after he crashed the supercar just an hour after collecting it.

The luxury motor veered off a highway and "burst into flames". Photos of the incident's aftermath show the burned-out remains of the car smoldering on grass.

South Yorkshire Police say they were surprised to see that the driver had escaped the blaze mostly unharmed, adding that he was "very lucky" to walk away from the crash with only "minor cuts and bruises"

https://newscantell..com/2017/07/brand-new-ferrari-burns-to-crisp-just.html

Re: Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by coolcharm(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eyah,... Sorry for the loss.

Racing cars are highly sophisticated, and thus need some sort of mastery.

He might have lost his money and the car... But learnt something important... That ambition without knowledge is a dangerous thing.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Interesting post but not interesting enough to make it to the front page

STC BTW
Re: Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by Disman04: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
sori oooo
Re: Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by hungryboy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
I no dey cry for Rich man were him Ferrari burn

The only thing were dey make me cry,

Na when i turn eye look my account balance for phone
Re: Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
hungryboy:
I no dey cry for Rich man were him Ferrari burn

The only thing were dey make me cry,

Na when i turn eye look my account balance for phone
LOL
Re: Brand New Ferrari Burns To A Crisp Just One Hour After It Was Bought (photos) by rxgodwin(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyo#

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How Rukky Sanda Stepped Into August / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-wedding Photos Of Actor And Comedian, Osinachi Dike / “I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.