Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt (34777 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / 44 Kano Students Sponsored By Kwankwaso Graduate From Al Mansoura University / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by 1metre: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2017
lilzcee:
What of me that is a failure? The only hope I have now is to reapply for jamb, school waited for 2weeks to exam time before releasing last semester result, cry am a complete meaning of what oxford dictionary defines as a failure, am cursed choi cry I want to die
read your book and stop playing u will pass jamb. Your case is what normally happen when u combine academics with moonlight play.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by M1m2: 6:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Forget about racism study your book first. If player can tell you wetin their eyes dey see eh.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by modsfucker: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2017
micxwell:

Funny you, he was being sarcastic there. We know Bayero University in the west, but you know it's not near top notch in Nigeria. I know you'll still argue though!

Ohhh so now you're using a Nigerian statistic to make Judgement abi?

It's alright, Kano is the most populous state in Nigeria, I know you'd say it's a lie.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by modsfucker: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Smh, one Igbo man killed in Malaysia makes you feel good and also it becones a great news in Nigeria and recycled several times but 20-30 Hausa/Fulanis killed in the North by Boko Haram is just a normal thing and they will be forgotten within few hrs, the news will also die within few hours.

Agreed.... That doesn't change the fact that you guys get killed on daily basis for drug related offences and you keep committing same.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2017
lilzcee:
What of me that is a failure? The only hope I have now is to reapply for jamb, school waited for 2weeks to exam time before releasing last semester result, cry am a complete meaning of what oxford dictionary defines as a failure, am cursed choi cry I want to die
FUNAI year 1 student spotted.

No go read for ur second semester exam.

#firefunaiback.

You are not a failure.

5.0 this semester no be Crime!
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2017
khain:
You are not serious, na only u sabi school ba? They no dey go school but still they rule u shey?
kaduna bae.. Shebi na by fire by boko haram your people dey take rule themselve for Nigeria.. The last vegetable wey you force there na en we no see for past months now.. How president dey take dissapear? The last one for 2007 (make that one rest perfectly in peace though) buh no be kill your other people kill am still.. Your people are power drunk and i bless God say na you them people them still dey kill for them ritual still.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Dwhyte(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
U pipo coma see oooo

What happened in SHEHU Shagari regime over student on scholarship abroad is repeating itself again o
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Jomark(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Another side of the story. Good to hear. Well meaning Nigerians should take note. I wish people like hushpupi can utilize their money on the needies
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Splashme: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Egypt failed to apply the quota system
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

You need to forget Nairaland and focus more on your studies then.
GOOD1
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by salisy: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:
This girls wan dey bobo us...dem think say we no go school...which yeye Zero dem use cut una GPA.... if u miss a semester, it only means u have outstanding and u'll cover for it in the summer or the following year with ur juniors like in most Nigerian public schools...

Their GPA don get k-leg from start...it wasn't the movement or the semester exam they missed that caused it...they even had the opportunity for summer to cover up the whole lost semester....them no try joor
If na naija public school, dem go sit for the whole courses of the missed semester with present level courses...

#i remember when boys go role rizla cos u no wan sleep for 1 week straight when u have about 13courses of present level and extra 6 wey u miss last session
Guy u know nuffin. Seems u hv comprehension problem.
They said they missed a semester, meaning they recorded zero point from that semester courses, so when added with that of the second semester they had a low cgpa. I dont knw the cgpa system of ur school but in my school in a such a scenario your cgpa must be low.
Let me put it this way: U ought to understand that the missed semester courses are invariably recorded as carry overs, thus that amount amounted to double counting of the number of units of the courses when they took them in the summer.
For example if u sat for or missed a 3 credit course it will be counted at as 6 credit course the next you sat for, so whatever ur score it will be half of what u were supposed to have obtained.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by definateli: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
They did not send those that merited it, they sent only the connected who are usually dull.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
salisy:
Guy u know nuffin. Seems u hv comprehension problem.
They said they missed a semester, meaning they recorded zero point from that semester courses, so when added with that of the second semester they had a low cgpa. I dont knw the cgpa system of ur school but in my school in a such a scenario your cgpa must be low.
Let me put it this way: U ought to understand that the missed semester courses are invariably recorded as carry overs, thus that amount amounted to double counting of the number of units of the courses when they took them in the summer.
For example if u sat for or missed a 3 credit course it will be counted at as 6 credit course the next you sat for, so whatever ur score it will be half of what u were supposed to have obtained.

I understand that u can't make a point without insulting...but no wahala.....I had an accident in college..causing me to be away for almost a session and I still made my 4point range GPA without a GPA drop..
Ur GPA isn't supposed to get cut for a course u ddnt register or sit for its exam.... ur GPA takes a nose dive if u register and sit for a course exam and fail causing u to have zero multiplied by the unit of the course giving a final zero point which is den added to ur last semester GPA
hope u know pple take a break from college and come back to pick up where they left off...??
That's why summer is even good cos u have the opportunity to quickly sit for the missed exam...instead of carrying over to the next session the way it is in most public schools back home in Naija...I'm not saying those conditions might not have caused some stress for them..but if their GPA was really ok from the start, for a supposed student on scholarship.. a semester break won't crash their GPA to one point range...dem no try at all
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by salisy: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I understand that u can't make a point without insulting...but no wahala.....I had an accident in college..causing me to be away for almost a session and I still made my 4point range GPA without a GPA drop..
Ur GPA isn't supposed to get cut for a course u ddnt register or sit for its exam.... ur GPA takes a nose dive if u register and sit for a course exam and fail causing u to have zero multiplied by the unit of the course giving a final zero point which is den added to ur last semester GPA
hope u know pple take a break from college and come back to pick up where they left off...??
That's why summer is even good cos u have the opportunity to quickly sit for the missed exam...instead of carrying over to the next session the way it is in most public schools back home in Naija...I'm not saying those conditions might not have caused some stress for them..but if their GPA was really ok from the start, for a supposed student on scholarship.. a semester break won't crash their GPA to one point range...dem no try at all
Didn't u see where they said their cgpa has significantly improved in the subsequent semesters but the kano govt picked only that from the penultimate semester. i.e the one that preceeded the missed semester. didnt u see where they say some of them have up to 3/4 cgpa?
read their letter again and understand their situation
This thing is all about politics between Ganduje and Kwankwaso that is what u dont understand.
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by micxwell(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Ohhh so now you're using a Nigerian statistic to make Judgement abi?

It's alright, Kano is the most populous state in Nigeria, I know you'd say it's a lie.
Have it your way sir. Bayero University is the best in Nigeria.
Happy weekend
Re: Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

do some personal research of your own, read about the arab invasion of the Maghreb and figure out the tactics they used to invade and conquer NORTH AFRICA that was predominantly BLACK AFRICA at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_the_Maghreb

Open your eyes people.[/color][/b]

so berbers had Black skins and their was black civilisation in maghreb shocked ! you should avoid the wacky conspiracy theories and choose serious sources for your research ! berbers are the only native population in maghreb from prehistoric time until today and they were not black wink , and their was no black civilsation in maghreb ( search and give me only one if you can) .

berbers before arab invasion were christians , jews , pagans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father / Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.