Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,315 members, 7,881,166 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident (47548 Views)

Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by evy1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Midastorch:

Bros no mind me jare,na the vex make me type rubbish....i do not wish him dead or injured,just to prove a point that anybody can write anything to slander whoever they assume their enemy....it is social media......thank God he came out unhurt....it has been modified tho....
No problem bro.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by yinkslinks(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
But ocholi died na?
folakemigeh:
They get involved in serious accidents but they don't die. You begin to wonder if the affluent here in this country have 9 lives.

Anyway. Thank God for saving him
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by sapele914(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:
God forbid bad thing. Bad as pdp is they are our only hope for viable opposition.

Come 2019 the Retàrded veg must be sent to retirement home. angry
Are you not tired of this rhetoric vegetable talk,Osinbajo is the President of the Republic.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by MONITZ: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
I swear makarfi should be careful

Sheriff nah confirm jaz man

Y do u seem to be so interested in the affairs of the PDP these days or is there sth that i am not getting yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by tonguengineer(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Aburi001:
I'm waiting for Fayose or FFK to blame Buhari, APC and Sheriff the accident grin tongue
They can't because they re reasonable na APC dey always point an accuse finger to opposition
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Daboomb: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
hakanai:

What of Nigeria and Nigerians God should bless the chairman and PDP only..

Maybe he even used his "armoured vehicle" to crush all the passengers in the other car!
Just notice that they did not even utter a single word about the other vehicle involved.

Awon weyrey!
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by gawu1: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keneking:
Seen, so this is the new strategy to destabilise the only viable opposition in our politics undecided

APC sef
Let it be that he is not among those who wish Buhari dead, at least.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by gawu1: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:
God forbid bad thing. Bad as pdp is they are our only hope for viable opposition.

Come 2019 the Retàrded veg must be sent to retirement home. angry
God forbid bad thing that we see PDP as our last hope. If PDP is your only hope then you have no hope.
Come 2019 you can bringforth from retirement home your jesus of Otouke, aka ineffectual buffoon to face Buhari again. I guess that is the only hope for the hopeless
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
can you proof this your statement bro fear ALlaah
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Giverz: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Now Fayose & FFK fit talk say na Buhari cause the accident .
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Stbottle(m): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Aburi001:
I'm waiting for Fayose or FFK to blame Buhari, APC and Sheriff for the accident grin tongue

And if they dont, what else will you be waiting for?? Just pretend you have brain when giving comments on politics, it'ld go a long way for you
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by bhankymyk(m): 1:55am On Jul 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
What's the alibi of Modu Sheriff & his Juju man?

Fear Kanuri people & Jazz..

I once had a boss from there who wanted to "try" me the African way when I was the gentleman with emails.

I went to my home town. .. some nasty nightmares after...

The guy walked into the office, shook my hands in a firm grip and said :

" Guy, I see your hand, RESPECT" !
hmmm Mr Ali
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Milestones: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2017
The PDP thanks all for the concern. God bless our National Chairman! God bless the PDP!!
Signed:
Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary, PDP
What of Nigeria and Nigerians God should bless the chairman and PDP only..: THIS IS THE KIND OF PRESS RELEASE YOU GET WHEN NOISE MAKERS ARE ASK TO DO PUBLIC RELATIONS JOB. NOW GOD BLESS THE CHAIRMAN & PDP WITHOUT NIGERIA & NIGERIANS. PDP HAVE ONE OF THE GREATEST PROBLEM ANY POLITICAL PARTY CAN HAVE WHICH IS TOTAL DISRESPECT & DISREGARD FOR ELECTORATES. NO MORE POWER TO OPPRESS THE PEOPLE PLS KNOW.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by stuffs4me(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

Sherif don dey use Borno jaz for Makarfi be that grin
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by YelloweWest: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2017
gawu1:

God forbid bad thing that we see PDP as our last hope. If PDP is your only hope then you have no hope.
Come 2019 you can bringforth from retirement home your jesus of Otouke, aka ineffectual buffoon to face Buhari again. I guess that is the only hope for the hopeless
At least the Gej can stand on his feet. Unlike your allah/ bokoharam, blood thirsty, childraping, mohammed of daura the Retàrded vegetable in london.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by YelloweWest: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2017
sapele914:
Are you not tired of this rhetoric vegetable talk,Osinbajo is the President of the Republic.
Hahahahaha
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by ogene70: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Had it mean they have fixed the road

What should i say sef

This simply shows most of you here don't even have any knowledge of what you talk about on nairaland, Abuja-kaduna road is one of the places I do 140km/hr without much worries after it was fixed during the temporary closure of Abuja airport, that road is one of the best I have seen in the north, the only ill with that route is kidnapping and that's a national issue.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by sevenhundred(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2017
hakanai:

that is PDP for you, they were selfish, selfcentred and greedy, cannot pray for Nigeria and Nigerians but want to milk the nation dry, yeye party!!!!
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by cytell56: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2017
evy1:
Press Release

July 28, 2017.

Senator Makarfi Involved In An Auto Crash; Reports Unhurt

Earlier today, July 28, 2017, a vehicle conveying the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmed Makarfi, CON, was involved in a multiple collision with other vehicles along Abuja-Kaduna Highway.

2. However, we are happy to report that fortunately, the Distinguished Senator and all other passengers in his Vehicle came out unhurt. This is to allay the fears of our Party members, teeming supporters and well wishers who heard of the Accident and have been making frantic calls; as well as those who may stumble on half-baked information.

The PDP thanks all for the concern. God bless our National Chairman! God bless the PDP!!

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary, PDP

After winning at the Supreme Court, APC is not happy nah.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Spuggie: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

Brother how many of Nigerians have lost their life and families to ineptitude of our so called leaders

I hope you realize that this bad leaders include both the PDP and APC which you are a vanguard. I have always wanted to say this, with the number of insults you receive daily due to your bias assessment and promoting hate and tribalism, it's impossible for you to have a normal life. It's high time you did the needful.
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2017
ogene70:

This simply shows most of you here don't even have any knowledge of what you talk about on nairaland, Abuja-kaduna road is one of the places I do 140km/hr without much worries after it was fixed during the temporary closure of Abuja airport, that road is one of the best I have seen in the north, the only ill with that route is kidnapping and that's a national issue.

Do you know you break the law

Its on the road signage that 56kmph
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by nairapark: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
hakanai:

No worry jare. We are all blessed.
Amen sombari cheesy
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by udorwhite(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
hakanai:

it means they(PDP) will rule only der members nd not Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.