Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,048 members, 7,973,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? (718 Views)

When U Tell A UNILAG Babe U Taking Her To Dubai (pics) / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Faisoo: 1:22am On Feb 09, 2010
Were ar u taking ur spouse on VAL's day?
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Kunbee: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2010
To his bank to collect his money grin
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by TeeJay6(m): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2010
to my bedroom 4 a marathon pounding!
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Kunbee: 1:34am On Feb 09, 2010
^^lol cheesy
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 09, 2010
The shopping mall grin grin grin
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by TeeJay6(m): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2010
Kunbee:

^^lol cheesy
abi ke, its payback time for all the investments i made so far.
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2010
So she is now a business huh? Some men just dont know how to act grin grin grin
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by googles: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=13pt]nowhere[/size]
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Kunbee: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

abi ke, its payback time for all the investments i made so far.

Correct guy cheesy carry go jor
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by TeeJay6(m): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So she is now a business huh? Some men just dont know how to act grin grin grin
when she was dragging me from one mall to the other she didnt complain o, now its my turn to drag her from one sh-a-g to another.
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 09, 2010
I hope you are prepared to drag her to the alter too after smashing grin grin
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by whiteroses(f): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2010
Kunbee:

To his bank to collect his money grin
Yep!  grin
I'd like to be taken to a romantic diner, i wanna wear a red shift dress and be given a rose, drink the finest champagne, then we go to cocos for a while and head for his apartment to watch a scary spine chilling movie and,
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by TeeJay6(m): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I hope you are prepared to drag her to the alter too after smashing grin grin
to do what? confession? ina. My people have made down payment on virgin girl for village,
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

to do what? confession? ina. My people have made down payment on virgin girl for village,
Sick mentality and that "village virgin girl" has probably slept with Uncle tom, d1ccck and harry grin grin grin
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by TeeJay6(m): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Sick mentality and that "village virgin girl" has probably slept with Uncle tom, manliness and harry grin grin grin
maybe but i intend to test b4 signing the contract papers.
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2010
We would be going to have dinner at a restaurant.
Re: Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day? by maximized(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2010
We have agreed to visit her chosen Orphanage home and spend time with those kids.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine! Valentine! Valentine! / Is She Demonic Or Just A Free Giver ? / My Top 7 Tips Of Overcoming Shyness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.