Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here (2807 Views)

Thread For Masters Degree Students / View Oau's New School Fees Here(updated) / About Oau New Cutt Off Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by whitegal: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2010
hey guyz, 'sup wit u all? i know u are all doing great,
i created this thread for us to interact and help one another as regardz payment of school fees ad other stuff.
right now i dont even know the bank or any of the banks that is on the E-TRANZACT NETWORK so as to pay my fee.
pls anyone with the info pls download it for us to see CUZ i have to pay mine in IBADAN,
cant wait to receive a response from all of u out there,
tnks alot and see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by daylae(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2010
Hello,u can try anyone of zenith,itercontinental,skye,oceanic and gtb.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by waybgold: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2010
Guyz,lets pump up this thread wit ur experiences @ d registration.@ daylae, and manuel ave u guys done urs and is there is any hope for we who do not meet up wit d cut off.i had 56 while d cut off is 57.ow far and any more hope, i wish u all dat u wish ur selves.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by whitegal: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2010
@daylae u mean i can pay it into any branche of this banks nationwide,
cuz i want to pay mine in IBADAN,
tnks all the same for ur response,
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by allison007(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
people, you can try gt bank. thats where i did my payment today. on confirmimg the payment on the predegree site, i was told to check back in 24hours for proper confirmation. so people hurry cos the deadline is on monday, 15th.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Manuel87: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
@white gal u can check skye and all d banks daylae said av not done mine yet see yall l8r
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by whitegal: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
@all tnks, ill do dat 2morrow,
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by allison007(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
hey guys! the resumpion date is on the 18th. and you get your hostel (if you want any) after confirming you payment on the predegree site. see ya'll
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Akole(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
Allison pls where did u get that date 18th of february or march
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by daylae(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
@allison where u get your info? @akole go to the cdl website,u'll find out when you 'll be resumming cos each subject combination resumption dates differs.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Damolux01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
Pls guys, hw does d hostels luks like? is it each/room or hw many? @daelay, av u paid?
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Bamisa: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2010
@all, is any of u in OAU now? Plz
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by daylae(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
@damolux avn't paid,,if the online payment closes on monday,one can still make the payment on campus.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Damolux01(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
U mean at cdl office? but won't theirs(fee) be higher than d@ of bank?
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by allison007(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
sorry guys, i meant 28th of febuary. and someone siad the hostel is for six persons per room, i dont know how true it is,
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by whitegal: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
hey guyz!!!!!!!! have u all done ur payment cuz i did mine last week and also the confirmation.
but im yet to do dus medical test but hopfully ill do dat dis week
im still imaging how the hostel looks like since we were not actually given a particular no to occupy in the hostel.
And also any one on the info on how to locate the place cuz i dont know d place and ill be coming from IBADAN,
see u guyz on MORO campus,
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by muyeskin(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ whitegal, im not in moro but felt like contributing. If u are coming from ibadan, inform the driver that u are off to moro-ipetumodu. it's easy
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Werik98: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
hey, wad up with u guyz out here?
guess u r all preparing for ur resumption to 1 of the best sch in the continent Africa. Actually, i am an ex-predite, EGL to be precised. Oau is a sch of its words,take it or leave it. Its like many were called but few were chosen,as one of my lecturer says, dont let another person dictate ur slot for an admision into the school. Moro, ipetumodu, ashipa, et, c are fun filled.Am ready to give u gist on hw to get prepared and be rest assured dat u r a student of Oau frm ur 1st exam results. this is my No 08030565020, night calls is allowed.
Tboy.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by whitegal: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ muyeskin tnks for d info bt i dont seem to get u,
do u mean from IB i will get a bus or car coming straight to moro-ipetumodu, and this where the CDL is?
pls reply,
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Damolux01(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Whitegal, cdl office is located @ oau campus. Just take a bus to IFE(campus gate) from I.B, then from gate take a bus to Moro.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by daylae(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2010
@whitegal av u done your credential certification? Heard that it has to be done by a notary in a local govt or court.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by ibkonis(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2010
Pls wat's d meanin of notarized photocopies of all credential
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by daylae(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2010
Giving a document a legal certification to prove is authenticity e.g by a law court judge.
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Damolux01(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2010
Pls, whu knws if d payment has closed cuz E-TRANSACT wasn't going 2ru on MONDAY. So, those @ d cdl office were saying there wuld be postponement. How 2ru is dis pls?
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by Akole(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
Pls guys i did my notarization with a lawfirm a notary did it 4 me is it alrite or does it have to be a govt. Lawyer, pls help its urgent
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by whitegal: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ all, pls are they serious about this notary thing and can i do it from any court around?
pls whos got an idea how the place looks like, i hope its nt a thick village cuz i want to get everything ill need
from there. like mattress and every other thing ill need.
some1 respond pls so i can start preparing to come,
see ya guyzzzzzz,
Re: Oau New Pre-degree Students Lets Meet Here by PECng: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University ( Uniosun ) 2013/2014 Pre-degree form is out. / Correction Of Name And Date Of Birth On Waec Result / What Are The Career Opportunities For A Graduate Of Biotechnology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.