Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff (39904 Views)

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / Bokoharam Releases Photos Of Abducted Unimaid Staff / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 29, 2017
tolexy123:
This stupid people no dey tire! I'v neva seen in history of mankind where the good of mankind is been overshadowed by its evils. Good will always prevail
Na him u dey c so.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by mamajaz(f): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2017
sasquareT:

Dr Solomon d man in d middle is no Jihadist is a Christian our department fellowship grand patron for that matter... The three lecturer killed on the spot are Christian, we have only one Christian left in d department now.
Those lecturer that went for the exploration from my department are all Christian except for one Muslim that leave them on the field prior to that incident
There seems to be some wicked ones in high places, internal politics playing out here. This Haruna Dashe, I hope he's not from Jos sha....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by portside(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2017
But I thought the Nigerian army spokesperson Col Usman said they have rescued all the kidnapped victims how come this once are still with the BH terrorist?propaganda not selling anymore

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:31am On Jul 29, 2017
clueless pastor and clueless service chiefs.... abeg I want to know how big and vast is sambisa forest is it bigger than Hiroshima and Nagasaki since America still have some of that little man , boy fat atomic bomb in their stockpile , why not ask them to do another experiment in that sambisa forest, level it to the ground let everybody go home, buhari is a useless coma induced vegetable, a high ranking officer without military engagement throughout his military career, I thought he said he will be in forefront of the war theater fighting side by side with Nigeria Army the walking corpse should just come back and finish the rubbish he start, I pity any Ediot that want to die for this sick forced marriage called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2017
modelmike7:
Each and every member of this boko haram group shall die a very painful death.
the 93years coma induced vegetable that started this rubbish just because of political gain should as well die Amin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Boko Haram should please do the needful.

They should film it too. undecided
Dey filmed it...i watched it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by crunchyg: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Boko Haram should please do the needful.

They should film it too. undecided
Wait, you actually wrote this, it's not a laughing matter but please advise yourself before its too late. It's not everything that you joke with, you better be careful before the wrath of God falls on you
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by EmekaBlue(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Nigeria army can't handle boko boys...what a shame...d few pics of d ones they killed without airstrike from Airforce is less than how boko has killed them...Only to oppress armless civilian dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by ndat(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2017
neenap25:
Hmmmmmm, this is serious.

But why is the man in the middle smilling, does he like the situation he finds himself, or am i the only one observing it?
must you comment, busy body smile ke smile ko ni.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by geunik(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Those boys are no longer in the forest. They are freely moving in the northern towns while our soldiers are flying over uninhabited forest. Is that not a house? Abi na camp zero?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by magzey: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2017
favourmic:
Muslim very useless religion

Lack of peace but full of war
I think your parent wasted time giving birth to you as human.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2017
favourmic:
Muslim very useless religion

Lack of peace but full of war
Mr man watch ur tongue. Muslim are not terrorist and terrorist are not Muslims.so get that into ur stinking head. Stupid sinner.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

That's what usually happens.......... Insults created by confusions I laid in ur head by showing u how dumb it is to wait on God to solve ur problems.

I wasn't offended.
and who talked about God? Did i ever mention God in the first comment? Thats exactly why i referred to you as an educated fool. Next time, read over again before you quote people wrongly. What does man's evil and good has to do with God in my mention?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I guess u mean ur God is sleeping.
fool, you guessed wrong
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2017
elfmann:

Na him u dey c so.
Bokoharams are holding no territory to ransom and they'v wasted more of their men to the senseless war
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Immunity1555: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2017
An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. Boko Haram technically defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by iamkrorves(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Rip to the Dead
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by MrMoney007: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2017
sasquareT:

Dr Solomon d man in d middle is no Jihadist is a Christian our department fellowship grand patron for that matter... The three lecturer killed on the spot are Christian, we have only one Christian left in d department now.
Those lecturer that went for the exploration from my department are all Christian except for one Muslim that leave them on the field prior to that incident
Eiya, that's unfortunate. until they start fighting against the jihad agenda rather than asslicking, falling victims is inevitable.
I'm sure they chose sentiment over democracy in 2015
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by cytell56: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Trendinghelm:
News of terrorist group, Boko Haram abducting NNPC and UniMaid staff was widely reported 2 days back.

The ambush which brought about the death of UniMaid VC's younger brother, has been highly criticized across the nation as efforts are reportedly been made to secure the release of the abducted person.

Boko Haram, has finally released the photo of the 3 UniMaid staff abducted,L-R: Yusuf Ibrahim, Dr Solomon M. Yusuf and Haruna Dashe
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Bc5SNcirvy4/WXuAHvPS8RI/AAAAAAAAMCE/4E-XGqH7-ac87W_1kNH1UljZZfVtj03JgCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.jpg[/img]
Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/boko-haram-releases-photo-of-abducted.html

This government is so useless, only lies and propaganda is what they are good at doing best.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Oritsenebruwe.... God almighty, have mercy on your children....
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2017
datola:
Shame on the so called grant of Africa for not being able to defeat these sets of illiterate animals in semi human skin called Boko nonesense.

May the Lord help those being held regain their freedom.

I hope u mean giant of Africa and not Grant of Africa
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by datola: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2017
UltimatedeBest:

I hope u mean giant of Africa and not Grant of Africa

Yes, thanks.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2017
tolexy123:
Bokoharams are holding no territory to ransom and they'v wasted more of their men to the senseless war
But you are d one crying. They don't care.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
crunchyg:

Wait, you actually wrote this, it's not a laughing matter but please advise yourself before its too late. It's not everything that you joke with, you better be careful before the wrath of God falls on you
Story.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by wizod(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
No problem since hausa/Fulani are killing their brothers.
Check my 4 summary
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
elfmann:

But you are d one crying. They don't care.
i guess if ur mum or dad or other relative was kidnapped, you wouldnt be blabbing like this.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2017
tolexy123:
i guess if ur mum or dad or other relative was kidnapped, you wouldnt be blabbing like this.
Govt have kidnapped all of us since..these ones are getting their second. So ur soldiers can't stop them as u can't stop ur leaders from robbing u.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
MrMoney007:

Eiya, that's unfortunate. until they start fighting against the jihad agenda rather than asslicking, falling victims is inevitable.
I'm sure they chose sentiment over democracy in 2015
As if boko cares who they kill.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2017
elfmann:

Govt have kidnapped all of us since..these ones are getting their second. So ur soldiers can't stop them as u can't stop ur leaders from robbing u.
two wrongs doesn't make a right
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
tolexy123:
two wrongs doesn't make a right
What does that mean here?
Go tell Boko Haram to stop d killings and govt to stop looting. Or just know d place needs dismemberment.. Allow referendum.. Some want Islamic state now.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
tolexy123:
You are just an educated fool for not comprehending what i boldly wrote there.

grin
tolexy123:
You are just an educated fool for not comprehending what i boldly wrote there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.