Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos (49866 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by MrMontella(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
enjoying the proceeds of tithes, seeds, first fruits etc..
the religious will always be gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by phlamesG: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2017
And who says it is only hardworking?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Elcuba: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2017
maryjan8:
Money is good

I swear.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Tithe is paying wow.

Praise god.

Alleruyah
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Elcuba: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
maryjan8:
Money is good

I swear. Money sweet pass toto.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by DollarAngel(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
A blessing to our Generation, A great Man of God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by dumie(f): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2017
In that picture he was already a pastor, overseeing a lot of people "Youths for Christ" then later believers Loveworld aka Christ Embassy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
delishpot:
He was well dressed and sitting in a car which were considered cool back in the day. That before photo doesn't look like poverty one rather it looks like maturity came with some styling.
spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Antoeni(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
End time digital funky pastor,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by twise4242(f): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2017
I can see everything turning around for me too
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
I can already see some gullible sheeple defending him here.

That means when I become a pastor, I am guaranteed mumus.

I would have bouncers to prevent ugly girls who are poor from entering. Would use my dick to exorcise the pretty ones.

Your tithes are mine .....EVIL LAUGHTER
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Chuksemi(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Chris Oyakhilome was never poor. He had a relative then, who was even a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by chizzy161(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
So make we fry yam?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:
Whats this ?? A pastor that said masturbation is not a sin, is that one a pastor ??
I leave judgement for God

Exactly; GOD knows them who are His.

After all, the man has also said some helpful things...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
This guy smile really lovely

But he was never poor undecided stop with the bs
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
cry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Pinkblue(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
managersam:
What Online Business Can I Start With #25k?

Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks
go and do fiverr am a top rated seller on fiverr u don't need kobo to start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by XaviDayo(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
lifeispeace:
He actually looked better when money hadn't started coming...
But that still doesn't dispute the fact that his members enrich him on the sole premise that he is an anointed man of God...
Smh for the Christian folks undecided

Feeling sorry for the #Charlatan that gave u money to buy ur useless data.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Some People fail to remember when you were in the road to your success, it is when you arrive there. they will call you names...how you made your money...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by managersam: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Pinkblue:

What can I offer on fiverr please?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ideology(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
ebosie11:
   May thunder fire poverty.Hardwork really pays.

Check out these before and now photos of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.See transformation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-before-vs.html?m=1
he was never poor, he is from a wealthy earthly & spiritual home.

if your dad had cars in 1950's that speaks already
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
ebosie11:

Check out these before and now photos of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.See transformation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-before-vs.html?m=1

There is nothing like hard work there .... Grace .... The first picture na the level of development more that time and the other na the level of awareness now. ... That motor na the main thing of those days ... Na im be today's veron, Bugatti and Bentley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by musicwriter(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
I don't know where you people got this notion every old picture of someone was poverty and new ones are of wealth. In that old picture he already conceived his idea to success and was just waiting for events to unfold. He was already prepared, he was already mentally rich then!!.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by popebishop(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2017
maryjan8:
Money is good
honestly money is good
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Kennitrust(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Pheals:
op where did u gat the photo anyway Sha!

no be "Jesus in white coat be this?
the man who collect gate fee for X'mas?
who preach about tithe, offering and first fruit?
most of is message ends up with give into the lord?
I am not criticizing him o
anyone who hate to be criticize should.. stay off public, keep quite, do nothing and say nothing
I think say u be marchman, his former member were he come reavel the main interest of the church to the world
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by boiz2men(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Pinkblue:

Hello ...... I don't mind learning from you please. Been wanting to do online freelance as well so I can comfortably quit my job....

How long would it take to teach me the tricks ?

How much would that cost?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ralmix(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
i been day think say nar only me day think so....
delishpot:
He was well dressed and sitting in a car which were considered cool back in the day. That before photo doesn't look like poverty one rather it looks like maturity came with some styling.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Earthquake1: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
ebosie11:
ghjnvff

ggghj

ghjjf
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Pheals:
op where did u gat the photo anyway Sha!

no be "Jesus in white coat be this?
the man who collect gate fee for X'mas?
who preach about tithe, offering and first fruit?
most of is message ends up with give into the lord?
I am not criticizing him o
anyone who hate to be criticize should.. stay off public, keep quite, do nothing and say nothing
dear i think u need wisdom.....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by maxdosh(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2017
ebosie11:

Did he shave his eyebrows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.