Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? (596 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Photos:gross Messages Pervert Sent To Girls Under 14 To Meet Them For Sex In Ho / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by NaoSlay: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Was just thinking about some childhood memories when my brain rebooted. I then remembered my oldest friend , KOREDE , we lived in the same compound that time tho , we were like twins , I like the guy , his behaviour was just perfect for me that time tho.

I miss our playful young days tho . I last saw him around 2010 tho.
Mind sharing yours too? Your ever oldest friend, where you met him or her , what you miss about the person now and do you still see,?
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

My oldest friend is my preek

I met him when I was born,
I took him for granted at first, but we became very good friends when I turned 8years old.
He has been very loyal since then;
Helped me in trying times and kept me out of trouble.

I love my preek because he is remarkable.
We are inseparable and will be best friends forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry

I was a baby and I had this baby friend.

Can't remember His name, but I think He was a baby.
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by NaoSlay: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I took him for granted at first, but we became very good friends when I turned 8years old.
Helped me in trying times and kept me oubof trouble.

Wow , wow , wow. grin
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by Oyindidi(f): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmm...I miss my primary school best friend. She passed on but don't know the kind of bond we had then. Can't forget her after so many years. May her soul R.I.P.
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by Oyindidi(f): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Helped me in trying times and kept me oubof trouble.

Like seriously... angry
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by VargasVee(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
I never really did a lot with me mates

Most of my friends are a lot older than I am undecided
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by Me77: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Oldest friend? I seldom keep friends long enough to remember any of em, right when I am little to this day. I'm very reserved and friends don't amused me.
Who will have interest in friends nowadays? They are mostly hypocrites, backbiters, and backstabbers.
My oldest friend is ma self, for Myself, love Myself and for only Myself. Any other friendship are with benefits, nothing else.
Meanwhile...

Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
My oldest friends are my secondary school friends.
Re: Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? by donMIG(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Lax n gman...13 years and still friends
Dem0ntrati0n

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Cheating In Marriage And How To Avoid It... / What A Guy Asked Ladies On Facebook / Please Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.