Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,064 members, 7,966,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (30788 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by dominique(f): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Jman06:
I maintain that the guy is blameless in this matter. You can't be wanting a future with a guy who hasn't proposed that, and then go ahead to sacrifice a golden opportunity in the name of some stupid love.

He would have been blameless if he hadn't suggested that she reject the offer. For her to have hastily given into his persuasion, he must have promised her marriage or some form of long term commitment. Too bad she was too foolish to realise that a person that truely loves you will want your progress.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by dominique(f): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Jman06:
I maintain that the guy is blameless in this matter. You can't be wanting a future with a guy who hasn't proposed that, and then go ahead to sacrifice a golden opportunity in the name of some stupid love.

Just read the damn OP already! He PERSUADED her! How else do you think he did so sussessfully if he didn't propose directly or indirectly? If I was given a bullet to take out one of the two, I'll take out the guy. The world will be a better place with fewer heartless people like him. I'm done arguing with you over this fake story.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Jman06(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
dominique:

Just read the damn OP already! He PERSUADED her! How else do you think he did so sussessfully if he didn't propose directly or indirectly? If I was given a bullet to take out one of the two, I'll take out the guy. The world will be a better place with fewer heartless people like him. I'm done arguing with you over this fake story.
I read the story and no where was it stated that the guy proposed marriage to her. what useless persuasion will make any serious person give up her dream so easily The guy now sees her as an unserious person who cannot be trusted to get any goal.

Honestly, if i am to shoot either of them, it will be the lady so that the world would be one less of dumb people.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by phiszo(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
When did GTB start offering scholarships? Lies
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Popsugar0808(f): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2017
the boy did not love her.... because if he do he will allow her to go because it will help them in future
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by olababe112(f): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
some people are just naturally stupid,,, ion blame her sha,,,, everyone has a right to be stupid some people just abuse the privilege
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Adanne9110(f): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
No one worth trading your destiny or career for,,,,even husband,,,in a shortwhile,,they will appreciate you for not accepting their suggestion then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.